66

Gigi grabs my hand excitedly and drags me into a free consultation room, closing the door gently and locking it when we're in

He turns towards me and grins widely, chewing the gum I gave him, "Get on the table."

It hits me what we're actually about to do... and I couldn't be more excited.

With a smile I hop onto the small table, and Gigi walks over to the equipment, checking it out.

"Do you know how to use it?" I ask him, and he looks at me with a tilted head.

"It can't be that hard right?" He says cheekily and I scoff at him.

"I'll show you, come here." I roll my eyes and he does as he's told, raising his eyes at me in surprise.

"And how do you, pray tell, know how to use this?" He says stupidly.

"My brothers did all their own tattoos," I say, "I was always super interested and involved. When I was smaller, Andrei once let me sit in his lap as he did a tattoo on his forearm. He let me tattoo the heart on him as well." I explain with a smile at the memory.

"Cute." Gigi mutters with a grin as I take the tattoo gun from him, explaining the basic features.

"Got it?" I say after giving him a run down. His face didn't look convinced but I trusted he had his common sense.

"Yup." He says nonchalantly and I hesitantly hand the gun back over to him. He switches it on and off with an eager grin, "Oh wait, you sure you want black ink?" He asks suddenly.

I think about it for a second, "I've always wanted a red tattoo." I shrug and Gigi makes a sound of approval.

"Those are hot." He nods and moves back over to the draw full of supplies. He finds a red ink set and replaces the black one on the gun after sterilising and cleaning it again.

He comes back over to me and I look up at him, swinging my legs off the side of the table, "So what are you going to tattoo?" I ask him curiously.

He purses his lip, "Well I can't draw for shit."

I grimace, "Reassuring."

He sends me a faux glare, "But, I have nice handwriting." He tells me and I nod in agreement.

"So what are you writing?" I amend my question. "And where?"

He raises a brow at me, "I already told you where, baby. And I ought to just write my name." He grins smugly and I huff a laugh.

"Real original, laying claim?" I tease and he rolls his eyes.

Gigi scoffs, "I don't need to lay claim." He puffs his chest proudly, "Get on your back and take off your shirt."

I roll my eyes playfully at the sudden demand but do ass he tells me, slipping off my shirt and laying back on the table.

"And your bra. I need to get under your boob." He smirks and I glower at him.