20

Gigi and I were still fully dressed, yet now lay under the covers of the bed provided in the conjugal room

Even though we didn't use it to fuck-

"Say it again." Gigi mutters as he strokes his fingers through my hair, myself laying on top of him and resting my chin on his chest.

"Σ'αγαπώ." I repeat, and his eyes fall closed, arms snaking around my waist and pulling me impossibly closer to his body.

(i love you.)

A smile creeps onto his lips, and I smile at his reaction as well, "Now you." I encourage and he opens his eyes again, looking down at me.

"Ti amo bella." He says almost flawlessly, and I look at him equal parts impressed and flustered.

(i love you beautiful.)

"Rome taught you well." I say and he smiles, kissing my forehead.

"He's a good kid." Gigi says and I look up at him, wanting to know more about how he's doing. Gigi sighs, "He's hanging in there. He puts up a tough exterior, but I know the isolation in here is eating him alive. He has so much guilt to live with..." He trails off, furrowing his brows, "Then again so do I."

I run my hand under his shirt idly, tracing his muscles as we lie in peace together.

My heart breaks at the two of them being stuck here, and I want to be able to see Rome more than ever.

Gigi's low voice cuts me out of my thoughts, "How are the children?" He asks, hand trailing up and down my arm.

I look up at him amused, "Andreas and Mateo? Or the cats?" I smirk, making him roll his eyes and narrowing them on me.

"Smartass." He mutters, "Our children." He emphasises and I grin, feeling my cheeks heat.

I bury my head in his chest to hide my flustered state, making him chuckle, the sound vibrating through me. "They're good. Nik said he'd look after them for me." I reply, "Missing their daddy." I add on and he looks down at me.

"Were they the only ones missing their daddy?" He smirks teasingly and I hide my face in his chest again, eliciting another chuckle from him before he kisses my head.

"No..." I grumble, shifting on top of him as I soak up his body heat in the otherwise cold room.

Fuck was it always this cold in their cells?

"The other children then, Andreas and Mateo, how are they?" He asks, changing the subject- probably to save me more embarrassment.

I chuckle at his labelling of Andreas and Mateo as children- in a way he wasn't wrong. "They're okay as well." I smile, "They came with to the UK, them- and all of my brothers- are in the car outside the prison waiting for me." I cringe.