45

tiny tiny bit of spice towards the end- so beware to my Ramadan loves!

My eyes hold Giovanni's as my hands hold Carlotta.

I was going to come in here and lecture her about going places unannounced- and then when I saw what she was wearing, lecture about that. Though when my eyes finally settled on Giovanni, all my plans were put on hold.

Giovanni doesn't hide the distaste on his face, which makes my expression sour tenfold, pissing him off.

"Are you going to stand there and grope my little sister all day or say something." He eventually huffs and my lips quirk up, amused.

"I was planning the former but-" I begin with a nonchalant shrug, which makes him scowl deeply and set down his beer, cutting me off.

"You fucking groomed her." He seethes, losing his temper and I feel Car try to escape my hold- probably to diffuse the tension but I hold her firmly against me.

My amusement vanishes from my face and I level him a deathly glare, "I've treated her and will continue treating her 10x better than you. So before you go around calling me a groomer, fix your own fucked up problems." I shoot back and he visibly flinches at the attack.

Car wiggles harder and I let her go. She ignores the tension in the room and heads in Giovanni's direction. I take a step forward with her, not trusting the brute but reconsider, only moving a little closer.

Car could handle herself and I needed to reign myself in before doing things on her behalf. No matter how much I want to.

I clench my jaw and stand a few metres away, Giovanni looking at me smugly- probably thinking I halted my steps cause I pussied out.

As if.

Car walks straight up to him and he looks down at her, arms crossed over his broad chest.

Car waits a second before shaking her head, "Can you move, I need to get to the fridge." She says, and Giovanni looks a little taken aback, realising he was standing directly in front of the refrigerator.

I refrain from laughing at his disappointed face when Car opens the fridge and pulls three beers into her arms with a huff.

Giovanni frowns, "You're not drinking." He states and I raise a brow, watching him speak to Car like she's 12.

Car turns her head to him and looks up, levelling him a bored look, "They're for my brothers." She states.

The way she said it, as if she were excluding Giovanni from that category, had him recoiling back, face dropping.

I smirk, I want to eat her out right here, right now-

"Baby?" I ask and she turns her face to mine, expression softening, "Bring me out a beer too, hm?" I ask and she smiles and nods, shifting the beers in her arms so she can reach for another, shouldering the fridge closed.