28

"Please just let me see it?" Levi whines and I narrow my eyes at him, crossing my arms over my chest

"No Levi, I hid it from you for a reason." I grumble, pushing past him to get back downstairs.

I'd just hidden the cyanide in my room for safekeeping, Levi begging me to get a glimpse of it.

Levi follows me down the stairs, "Car, I'm older than you, I'm responsible just let me look-" He continues and I cut him off once we reach the ground floor.

"Levi I hid it for your own good. You'd no doubt look at the cyanide and swallow it whole for 'scientific research' if you got within a 10 foot radius." I deadpan and he gapes at me, Maxim snorting from where he sat on the sofa with Mateo and Andreas, playing video games.

Andreas and Mateo give me amused smirks.

Levi is about to protest when I continue, "Besides, I love you Levi, but I'm not letting you compromise the only thing I have to trade with Silver to get the boys out."

This seems to shut Levi up, who pouts but turns to slump onto the sofa beside Maxim, who pulls him into his side and ruffles his hair violently, despite Levi's loud protests.

I smile at the interaction and go over to sit with Andreas and Mateo who smiles warmly at me. Though when I go to sit in the empty spot beside Andreas, the boys have other plans and each grab my waist, making me squeal.

They shuffle as they pull me down to land between them, now sandwiched between their large bodies.

I look up at them from where I'm trapped and huff, "Was that necessary?" I deadpan and they smirk down at me, Mateo coming to pinch my cheeks like a baby.

"We'd fight over you if you sat on one side." He explains, and I swat away his hands with a glare.

"Yeah, it's better you were just between us instead." Andreas smirks suggestively at me and I faux gag.

"What did you just say?" Maxim suddenly pops his head up from where he held Levi in a chokehold, obviously still having their little spat.

Mateo smiles at him and waves him off, "Just how Car should sit between us so I could talk to her easier." He smiles innocently, and Maxim, the fucking dumbass, just smiles and nods, going back to choking a red-faced Levi.

Both boys turn their amused gazes back down to me and I narrow my eyes on them, "My brothers could find out one day." I threaten quietly and their stares don't falter.

Andreas shrugs, "You wouldn't dare. You'd be in just as much trouble." He grins triumphantly and I wrack my brain for a response.

I smirk.

"What was it Gigi said after you both fucked me?" I say lowly, so only us three can hear.

At the mention of our intimate time together, their eyes grow dark and heated. They shuffle discreetly closer to me, the outside of their thighs pressed against mine.