67

Gigi and Car, well actually just Car, asked me to stay in their house for a day to watch over Arabella whilst they went out to see Andrei and Milan's new tattoo shop

With Mateo being busy, I more than happily accepted, knowing I'd have access to their nice as fuck house and fully stocked fridge.

And besides, all I had to do was look after two small cats? How much stress could they cause?

Turns out, a lot.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." I mutter, still on the phone with Car as Gigi drives them home as quickly as possible.

"What!?" Car demands frantically, "What does that mean Andreas?!" She asks.

"Ew, oh my gods, it means she's literally pushing out a kitten in front of my eyes." I gag and turn away, giving her some privacy in the little birthing box Car made for her.

Rodrick was giving her some breathing room as well, though didn't take an eye off her for a second as he sat just outside the box and kept a watchful eye.

"Gigi, hurry!!" Car tells Gigi on the other end of the phone, "We're literally almost there, I'm so scared for her." Car says, voice sounding concerned.

I faintly hear Gigi's voice mutter something in the background, probably reassuring words because he's a simp.

Arabella makes a sound of discomfort as she continues to push out the first baby, and I tense up feeling immensely uncomfortable and grossed out.

"Please hurry, I'm gonna throw up." I tell Carlotta with a grimace, and she scoffs at me offendedly.

"Of course it's the man who's in no pain that is complaining." She tells me sassily and I can practically hear the eye roll in her voice, "Just make sure she's okay until I get there and you can leave with your tail between your legs."

I narrow my eyes at nothing, "Just hurry." I grumble and risk a peek back at Arabella to make sure she is okay.

Bad idea.

Half a kitten was now out of her and- "OH MY GODS CAR HOW LONG WILL YOU BE?" I ask panicked, willing myself not to gag over this.

"Pulling into the driveway now," She says urgently and I sigh in relief, "See you in a minute coward." She says and before I can insult her back she hangs up the phone.