42

We were all up late last night, which meant everyone crashed at our place on the sofa and spare bedrooms

Even though it was like a two block drive back to their condo-

But to be honest with you I didn't mind, it was nice to have everyone here to wake up to. We felt like a proper family.

We were all up and getting coffee and food in the kitchen, the place feeling a lot more crowded than the usual 4 of us who typically occupy it.

I was sitting at the island and nursing a cup of coffee, blowing on the steam idly as I watched everyone else make themselves at home in our kitchen.

"Why is all your food raw?" Maxim scrunches his nose, peeking his head out of the fridge as he looks at me questioningly.

I furrow my eyebrows and give him a confused look.

Milan comes up behind Maxim and peers into the fridge. A smirk creeps up on his lips and he shakes his head, "They're called ingredients Maxim." He says condescendingly, "Vegetables, meats, herbs. Not everyone eats ready-made processed food everyday." He scoffs, ruffling Maxims hair as he moves away and I snort.

Maxim glares at the back of Milan's head as he walks away and turns back to me, "You can't even cook." He narrows his eyes on me and I smile back sweetly from behind my mug.

"Why would I when my boyfriend does it for me?" I ask and he rolls his eyes, fed up with the whole relationship talk happening in our big group.

I think he secretly yearned for a girlfriend.

He was just too proud to admit it.

He pulls out some orange juice and settles for that, as Andrei snickers from where he's sat at the island beside me.

Andreas and Mateo weren't up just yet, surprise, surprise, and Romeo and Levi were sitting on the sofa where they crashed last night.

Gigi had gone upstairs like 20 minutes ago- he actually had to go in to work today so he was getting ready to leave.

I nudge Andrei beside me, "What are you guys going to do then?" I ask him vaguely and he looks down at me.

"What do you mean?" He asks, putting his phone down and turning his full attention to me.

I shrug, "You don't have the mafia anymore. Do you have plans for the future- or are you going to hijack Luka and take it back." I smirk and he grins amused at the idea.

He ends up shrugging as well though, "Nah I think i'd rather watch Luka try and run that mafia without us- and fail." He says and I nod in agreement, "Other than that... we'll obviously follow you wherever you go but... I mean we've always talked about opening a tattoo shop." He says idly and I widen my eyes in glee.

I swallow the sip of coffee in my mouth, "Holy shit yes! You guys are mad talented, why haven't you already done this?" I ask him and he smirks at the compliment.