37

for all my lovelies taking part in Ramadan, pls be aware there is the beginnings of smut in this chapter! 

I leant over the bathtub in Gigi's bathroom, turning on the tap for warm water as it slowly fills the large tub

I gasp as two hands land on my ass and squeeze, making me jump back onto my feet and bump into Gigi, who laughs at me mockingly.

"Asshole." I mutter, nudging him with my elbow to try to escape his large body, but he holds on tight.

"Are you running a bath for me?" He coos, attacking my face with kisses as I grimace and try to get away.

I grunt, "It's for us." I correct him and he pulls away, looking down at me deviantly. "And no," I tell him sternly, "It's too clean you, not fuck." I tell him and his face falls.

"Why?" He whines, looking at me with round eyes, fingers digging into my waist tighter.

I wince and shift, but his hands remain firmly on me. "Because you've been in prison for two weeks. You probably haven't washed properly that whole time, trust me this is for you more than me." I tell him and he only tilts his head at me.

"You didn't seem to mind me fucking you at our conjugal." He breathes cheekily, and I narrow my eyes at him, finally shoving myself away so I can grab some soap and towels from the cupboard.

"Desperate times." I mutter jokingly and he swats my ass, making me stand up straight and gape at him. "Fucker." I murmur through a smile and grab one of the towels, whipping him with it.

He squeals, yes squeals, and tries to move away, grabbing a towel of his own to whip me with.

"Get in the fucking bath Evangelos." I threaten him, and he smirks at me defiantly.

"No." He smiles like this is some game to him, though it kinda was, "Let me bask in my manly musk." He yells when I attack him with the towel again.

This wasn't working.

I needed to try a different approach.

I drop the towel. "Fine." I shrug, and he stops running and looks at me from across the bathroom suspiciously. I grab the hem of my shirt and pull it over my head, not wearing a bra underneath, "I guess I'll just get wet in this bath all by myself." I sigh, a pout finding its way onto my lips.

Gigi is frozen, eyes zeroed in on my boobs and then my lips. I begin to slide my sweatpants down my hips, the straps of my thong being revealed and that does it for him.

He marches over to me like a man on a mission and his hands slide down the length of my bare waist, fingers hooking onto the straps of my thong.

"γαμημένη μάγισσα." He mutters, smirking down at me slightly proudly.