63

One day I'm telling my brothers Gigi and I bought a house, and the next they show up at my door ready to move boxes with a grin

"Do I get my own room in your house?" Massimo asks, sitting cross-legged in the closet with me and Romeo, helping pack all our clothes.

"That means I get one too." Romeo adds on, giving me a look.

I laugh at them, "Is your mansion not enough for you?" I tease and they narrow their eyes at me.

"You know it would be nice to hang around a house that Giovanni doesn't occupy as well." Massimo says back.

Romeo scoffs his agreement and I frown at the two boys whilst folding one of my shirts, "Is he really that bad?" I cringe.

Romeo shrugs, "He keeps out of our way and us his, but still it kinda sucks to just have him there."

I nod my head in acknowledgement, all of us going back to silently emptying Gigi and I's closet into cardboard boxes.

With the three of us working, it doesn't take all that much time. Andrei, Milan and Lorenzo were downstairs with Gigi, sorting out some of the bigger things we were taking across, as well as organising some furniture for the new place.

All my brothers were super enthusiastic when I told them about our new house, and were more than eager to help us move as quickly as possible considering Arabella's timeline.

Though I did message Levi privately, telling him Romeo would be here. He said he'd prefer not to come over just yet, and Maxim agreed to stay at home with him.

My heart sank a little for him. I haven't talked to Romeo about anything yet, nor do I plan to unless he approaches me for advice, though I do know Silver has returned back to the UK for the time being.

A knock on the closet door snapped us all out of our concentration and we looked up to see Gigi open it slightly and poke his head through.

He smiles gently, "We're ready to make the first trip over with some boxes... And we're going to pick up some furniture. You want to come?" He asks us all and I share a look with my brothers.

"Fuck yeah." Massimo says, standing up first. Romeo and I follow as we nod at Gigi, who opens the door wider for Massimo to leave.

Romeo follows behind him, and gets a hair ruffling from Gigi on the way past. I smile at their interaction and walk into Gigi's arms, who picks me up and spins me around our almost empty bedroom.

"I can't believe we're moving so quickly." I mumble, hugging him around his midriff, "And that all my brothers were so supportive." I add on.

Gigi nods his head, "You're brothers are pretty cool." He smiles and I smile back, grabbing his hand and leading him out of the room and downstairs to where all my brothers were conversing and waiting for us.