58

I'm such a fucking simp

I'm such a fucking simp. Is this too much? Why am I doing this-

He's going to be weirded out-

I shake my head, ridding myself of my insecure thoughts and take a breath, getting out of my car and gripping a mint frozen yoghurt in one hand and a chocolate one in the other.

I just had to man up and make a move- fuck what anyone other than Rome thinks.

Taking a breath I walk from my car to the front door of the Beneventi mansion, praying to the Gods Romeo is home and one of his brothers doesn't answer the door.

Especially Giovanni.

I rap my knuckles on the door as firm as possible whilst balancing the cup of frozen yoghourt in my hand.

Taking a step back, I tell myself I can't back out now- someone was probably already on the way to the door to open it.

Just please don't be-

The door swings open with more aggression than necessary and my heart rate picks up, only to reveal-

Giovanni.

He looks down to the cups of fro-yo in my hands, which I now feel embarrassed about and lower slightly.

"How did you get past the guards?" He asks gruffly, disdain dripping from his voice.

I frown. This is my little sisters old house-

"They know who I am." I offer, and Giovanni scowls.

With a scoff, he says, "When I got my little sister back I didn't expect her to drag Russian baggage to my door as well."

I frown deeply, "Last time I checked you didn't 'get her back', you're just the asshole who still lives here." I retort back, anger rising at his aggression.

Giovanni straightens, standing taller than me but I don't back down. "The fuck do you want?" He snarls, gripping the front door with one hand like he was going to slam it shut any second.

I work my jaw, "Is Romeo home?" I ask him flatly, not wanting to deal with his bullshit.

Giovanni assesses me for a minute, dragging his eyes down to the frozen yoghurt before meeting my eyes again with a vindictive smirk, "He's out."

My heart drops a little at the unfortunate timing, but then again it was fairly late in the evening, "Oh, with Massimo?" I ask, only curious as to who he'd be out with so late at night.

Giovanni's cruel smirk seems to widen, "No Massimo is out with Lorenzo." He offers, not expanding anything further on Romeo's situation.

I frown before straightening my back in realisation. If Rome isn't out with Enzo or Massimo- then who the fuck was he with?

"Who is he with?" I ask, my voice sounding more aggressive than I had meant it to.

Though this only seemed to please Giovanni more, who crosses his arms and leans against the doorframe, "He's probably getting fucked in the back of his car. Though I don't know how willing he was to go out with this guy. If you ask me, it seems like he was manipulated." Giovanni offers, and my heart rate increase.