Chapter 1

.

.

.

.

"What? You want to enter college?"

A shocked voice was heard in a medium sized room. A man in his 40s was visibly shocked and confused at the sudden request of his idol.

The girl hanged her head low as she felt embarrassed by her silly request. The man sighted as he rubs his temple in frustration.

"I already allowed you to take the GED a few months ago and now college?"

Frustration was evident in his voice. The girl just looked down in embarrassment as she bit her lips.

"Why do you even want to go to college anyway?"

The girl took a deep breath as she looked at him and said

"I... I want to feel what it means to be a student again and..L-Learn in college..."

He sighted as he looked back at her.

"Listen Min jeong, I don't know if you know this but education doesn't much matter in the idol industry. You're talented thats why I picked you and your members. So it's alright if you don't-"

"I want to prove myself."

Her sudden claim made the man look at her shocked and confused.

"Prove? What are you trying to prove yourself? That you can get better by learning books? Minjeong, you're a rising idol right now and your popularity as a group is sky rocketing. There's nothing more to prove to the media nor yourself. You finally made it, your an Idol now. "

The girl closed her mouth as he listen to her boss. All he stated were facts and she had to admit, that was all true but she wanted to be a student again. Its her way of escaping media. She wanted an breath of fresh air around.

She wanted this not because she only want an escape, but she also wants to learn.

She always values her education low due to her only finishing middle school. But now, she wanted to step into the world of college, where your grades depends on your future.

"I-I know sir but.. I want to experience how being a student again. I want to know how hard life really is and not just us being feed with a silver spoon."

He looked at her as she showed a serious expression. He knows how important her idols requests are when he wants to make sure they feel welcome into their company. He sighted as he shook his head.

"1 year."

"What?"

"I'll allow it for a year only. You have to make sure that you have a passing grade. I'll contact a nearby university so that you won't have to walk afar."

Those words that she just heard stunned her. She didn't know how to react to it as he chuckled seeing her expression. A few seconds later, her brain finally clicked as she gasped and covered her mouth in suprise.

"I'll contact your manager when I get you enrolled. Until then, you better buy some school supplies."

She nodded her head quickly as she stood up and bowed to him.

"Yes, thank you so much PD-nim. I'll study hard!"

He chuckled seeing her sincere bow and just dismissed that.

"Its nothing, you better go now. You might have something to do today."

"Yes PD-nim. I'll get going now. Thank you again."