Chapter 60

.

.

.

They say time would heal an open wound especially if it's big. The cells of our body would immediately send out the repair tissues in order to stitch the wound back to its original state. Though it wouldn't look the same, it would leave a very visible scar on it. Just like in a relationship, not everything is perfect. There would be times where there is a friction between the couple and it could lead to turmoil that requires effort and understanding from both parties to patch the misunderstanding between the two.

But time sometimes isn't the answer to all our problems. Sometimes you need yourself to look back and realize that you were at a wrong or did something wrong. Regret is the most painful thing to feel after doing something you wished you didn't but you had to move on.

There was no point for you to look back as you were now busy with your own life. The fairytale like story of yours ended already a year before. Aespa is now doing well with their own life racking up wins and award show attendances. They were now slowly solidifying themselves to be part of the upcoming wave of legendary gen 4 K-Idols. You couldn't be more proud of them but at the same time it was difficult for you to watch them whenever you have the time too.

Your conscience was killing you everytime you see Winter smiling because you know how much confusion and pain she must have felt when you left her. You were a coward for doing that and till this day, you couldn't bring yourself to even show your presences to them. You have concluded that all 4 girls already would have hated you for doing such a dick move.

The relationship you hold dearly was gone just like that cause you to coward out of the consequence on Dating a star.

"Another day to work huh.."

You thought to yourself as you left your home. The sun hasn't peaked out yet as you began to walk to the place where you work for. It was a suprise for your mother when you suddenly returned but she also didn't like it when you told her that you left College in Korea. She was dissapointed at first but she quickly noticed your sad look and she could only hug you tightly and pats your back warmly. Her familiar warmth just crash and broke your walls and it made you pour out all the emotions that you bottled with you.

Instead of going back to school, you told Mother that you'll be focusing more on earning as much money for your own tuition to enter community College instead. She agreed along with your father but it was sure a surprise seeing you work instead of studying from your older sister and younger sibling. Nonetheless, it wasn't easy to find a job for a person who dropped out of College. You tried entering part-time first before finally venturing into full time jobs but that was harder than said.

It took you 3 months before finally landing a full time courier job at an delivery agency. The job was simple but it requires you to use a lot of your strength considering that some parcels are quite big and heavy while some are quite fragile. No matter what their delivery package was, you made sure to deliver them in one piece.

"Yow, Y/N, you're early as usual. You aiming for that promotion huh?"

Your coworker and friend Luis said making you chuckle at his words.

"I just want a clean record you know. Unlike yours."

"Yeah right. Hey Y/N, I'm going to a blind date today and you wanna come along? I'm sure someone will get your attention."

He smiled at you brightly but you only sighed and shook your head. Ever since breaking up with Winter, you have already closed the doors of dating anyone again as the memories of the fun and regret still lingered on your heart.