Chapter 53

.

.

.

.

"Ooohhh~ My Jagi looking handsome as ever. Tihehehe~"

Winter stated as she adjusted your collar on your suit. It was a simple white tuxedo jacket, black turtle neck with white trousers. Winter made you wear her favorite shoes for you which was the white shoes she bought during the time when the trio of you, Jeong and Winter went out shopping and they bought you a lot of clothing.

You didn't complain cause the shoes were really comfortable.

"For it's  expensive price. It's actually quite nice"

That was your thoughts on the shoes. Though at first you were hesitant on wearing them cause you were afraid that it will get damaged and it's repair cause more than what you earn at your partime or even the payment of your place.

But you eventually had to wear them occasionally cause Winter would made sure you would wear them everytime you two would go out on a date. If you didn't wore them, well let's just say Winter will become Summer.

"Aren't I already born handsome?"

You smugly said as your smile made Winter chuckle and playfully roll her eyes at you.

"Should I shave your head? Girls might look at you... Hmm"

She seriously stared at your face then to your hair. You immediately covered your hair from her sight.

"Yah, A man's hair is like his treasure. If I go bald, then it's like I'm losing my treasure."

"Aren't I your treasure?"

Winter gave you the puppy eyes but-

"Now there's a line here Min."

You draw an imaginary line between you and her which made her click her tounge and glared at you.

"Yah! You brat-"

You quickly chuckled and gave her a quick peck on her lips which suprised her. That quick kiss which didn't even last for a second already stirred her heart to the point you could hear the drums of liberation.

Color red was evident in her cheeks as you smiled at her.

"Well if you want me to be bald then I'll do it. I could become Johnny Sins if you want to."

Your bright smile never cease to mesmerize her soft heart. She would never ever trade your bright smile for anything in the world.

"Then.. Can I ask for another-"

"Hey guys, we gotta go. The wedding is Starting."

Giselle interrupted the two of you as you nodded your head at her. Winter mentally cursed the timing of Giselle's arrival.

"Damn timing..."

You glanced at her and held in a smile forming on your lips as seeing Winter pouting annoyingly just melts your heart.

"Let's go Min, we don't want to be late seeing the couple don't we?"

She sighed and nodded her head. It was preety obvious that she was still bothered by the timing earlier as you chuckled holding her hand.

"Looks like you want more than just a peck huh?"

A small blush on her cheeks appeared slowly as Winter turned her head away from her. Seeing her flustered and being shy was the best sight you could ask for.

"N-No, What are you talking abou-"

.

.

.