Chapter 33

.

.

.

.

"Sir, Sir!! We got some good scoop!"

A man excitingly said as he catch his breath. He stepped into the Creative director office as the atmosphere was cold even though the AC was turned on to make it hotter.

The man in his seat turned around with a diabolical smirk plastered on his face. His brows curled to an amused one. If his wanted picture was taken now, he might be the most wanted man on earth.

"Good, what did you get?"

"Mr. Dae-hyul Lim, this scoop is about a rumored College student dating an Idol. This would blow up the company for sure!"

His sinister smirk didn't dissappear instead it upgraded to a more sinister smile. A smile that could send children packing home and crying.

"Good, Good, get more information on it. Make sure to corner the company's CEO. We need to milk their finance dry to the ground. Heheh"

"Yes sir!"

The man saluted and quickly left his office. Dae-hyul stood up chuckling as he went near his office window.

"Such a big world, so many options to get money.."

As a kid he always dreamed of having the world in his hands where he can do what he wants. But as he grows older he realizes money is what makes the world go round.

Money is what people makes people afloat and alive.

Money drives people to achieve their desire.

Reality is, money will always be a part of someone's success. And Dae-hyul mastered that skill by becoming the person he is now.

"Everything will fall into my plan and I will be the next CEO of this business. Once that happens, Money will start rolling likr it has never before!"

He stretched his arms out as he tried to grab the setting sun on his window plan.

"But alas, a twerp came to be. It has to be his daughter that stands in my way."

He clenched his fist blocking the light and the sun completely.

"One way or another I will kick you out of this place. You're messing with an adult kid. You don't know what an Adult can do."

He smiled sinisterly at the sunset as his chuckle filled the cold empty room.

.

.

.

.

"Oh? He said that? Fufufu~ what a boomer he is."

Jeong held her laughter infront of the man panting and catching his breath.

He has been running back and forth all day from Director Lim's office and it's starting to take a toll on him.

"Yeah. I didn't know he could be easily fooled like that. You're a genius Ms. Roh."

She could only chuckle and shake off his praise.

"I'm not, I just simply trust my intuition. I know what Mr. Lim's personality is and how he thinks. It isn't that complicated to be honest."

The man had his eyes widen in suprise. He knows that Jeong was exceptionally smart and very quick witted but never did he know that he can easily understand a how a person works.