THANK YOU And Q And A

Oh my gosh where do I even begin. This book was just really an after though behind my brains. Like I really didn't expect this book to be this long honestly speaking.

But before we everything I wanna say, thank you guys. Either be you just reading It or your following me, Thank you for reading this book. I feel so blessed and honored to have you guys take your time to read this book of mine.

I really didn't expect to see so many people love this book so much and that really, really made me feel writing again. You guys are the highlight of this book. You guys made one lazy bum like me feel like my writing deserve to be seen. You guys gave me love I never thought I would feel as an author.

When I published this book, my expectations were low like around 20k reads after a year but no, we're nearing 100k reads and 3k plus votes. That is more than what I expected and I really didn't think it would blow up like this. You guys made it all possible for me to reach this heights. For that, I am grateful and honored and blessed to have you guys.

To all the people that helped me motivated and helped me in my book thank you guys. I appriciate you guys so, so so much. Thank you thank you so much. I can't thank you all enough for all the support you have given me. And I apologize for my short comings sometimes. I'm sorry for that.

Now you guys can freely ask me anything now. Go ahead. Let the Q and A begin.