Chapter 26

.

.

.

.

.

"You need my help?"

Jeong asked confused about your request. You two were walking home from school when you decided to ask her about something.

"I mean you're the only person I know when it comes to Idols."

"Hmm..."

Jeong though about it as she got curious about your request.

"For what reason you're doing this? Why can't you just ask Min?"

Your eyes widen for a slight second before it went back to normal.

Hearing her name was making you anxious and a little tense but you didn't show it.

"Well uhh.. She's very busy and I can't really speak to her because of their schedule. So I can't bother her or any of the members for that."

"Well that is true. Fine."

You smiled brightly at her as Jeong chuckled and asked

"What are you even looking for?"

"Ah, do you know about the group Fromis? A girl group?"

She placed a finger on her chin as she recalls any words that would connect to that group.

"Hmm.. Fromis... Ah! That girl group that debut a few years ago?"

You nodded your head.

"Yeah. Do you know a way for me to talk to them somehow?"

Your sentence made her raise her eyebrows at you. She was now more curious as she crossed her arms around her chest.

"What the? Did him and Min got into a fight? And why go look for Fromis? What's the deal?"

You notice the sharp gaze she was giving you and could only look calm while slowly fearing for your life.

"And why do you want to talk to them?"

You sighted as you used your brain to think of a possible solution to the problem.

Seeing Jiheon the other day hurted you and you though to cheer her up.

But the problem that conflicts your desire is the question why?

Why are you going far just for Jiheon?

You thought that maybe it was just your nature to help those in need.

Or maybe it's because of guilt.

You feel guilty that the closest person to you has feelings for you and you couldn't do anything about it.

The moment you stayed quiet and unable to speak on that moment. You regretted it but can you really blame yourself?

It was your first time hearing a confession your entire life and you were sick too. Your mind couldn't easily process what was going on at that time.

But the thing that haunts you till this day was the smile she showed you.

It was fake.

It felt no emotion.

That wasn't the smile you mostly see from her. The way she smiled at you on that day was the same cold and empty feeling you felt while being alone in your room.

You didn't know what to do. It was the second time in your life that you couldn't do anything.

"Well?"