Chapter 7

.

.

.

.

"Alright, You ready Jeong? Min?"

You looked at Winter at your left and Jeong at your right. Jeong nodded her head yet her face show uncertainty.

Winter on the other hand was calm. She was prepared for this dreadful day as she nodded her head at you.

"Yeah, let's go."

She took a step forward as you and Jeong held her back as you both pulled her back into you.

"Wait, Wait."

"No stop."

Winter scoffed as she landed on your chest.

"What? Come on we'll be late."

You eyed Jeong as she also looked worried like you. You gulped as Winter freed herself from your hand and said

"I'm going first. You 2 can stay here if you want."

With those words she walked inside the building as you and Jeong sighted deeply. Jeong frowned a little and said

"I'm worried... If I fail, No more school for me.."

You eyed her as she looked worried. You know from experience that if your worried about things outside from the exams it would cause you to mentally forget all the things you reviewed.

You patted her head as she looked at you and smiled warmly at her.

"Dont worry to much Jeong. I believe in you and I'm sure Winter do too. You can do it."

You smiled at her as she smiled back at you. She nodded her head as you and her entered the building.

You took a deep breath before entering your first exam classroom.

.

.

TIMESKIP

.

.

Your morning exams were exhausting both mentally and physically.

You left your last class for the morning as you messaged Winter and Jeong to meet you at the usual place.

"Damn it, why did the exam became memorization base? Damn it, High school sure is different than College.."

You thought to yourself as you scratched your head in bewilderment.

You walked the hallway seeing the exhausted, annoyed, sad faces of students. You felt like you were one of them now.

You saw your classmates groaning as you waved at them.

"You guys good?"

They looked at you with tired faces as one of them said

"No.."

You nodded your head as you asked to them to walk with you. You cheered them up along the way as their frowns turn into a smile as you made jokes here and there.

The girl in your group said

"Haha Y/n you're so funny. No wonder you're popular here in school."

You looked at her suprised.

"Really?"

They nodded their head as one of them said

"Yup. No wonder some girls wanted to date you. Hey tell me about that girl your always with? Hmm??"