Chapter 73

.

.

.

.

With the automobile stopped, your gaze was drawn to an unexpected location, where magnificent flowers and plants were in front of a house. You've never been here before, and you didn't when you first arrived in Korea. Your initial assumption was that this was the residence of the eight members of Fromis_9.

"Wow, Nagyung I didn't know your dorm was this beautiful."

Nagyung couldn't help but Chuckle at your remark. Truly it did look like a house for people such as them considering their status in the Kpop industry. It also isn't that far fetched of the idea that famous idols such as them have a more complex and unique set of lifestyle that go along with their desired wealth.

If only that was the case.

"Oh Y/N, this isn't our place."

Well there goes your idea of a wealthy group but the thought of question lingired on your mind. If Fromis_9 wasn't the owner of this place then who? And why would they be connected or in good terms with the girls? Your reaction must have gotten the attention of Jiwon as she laughed at you.

"Haha looks like we bursted your bubble Y/N."

They all laughed as they led the way inside the property. This was your ultimate dream house because it had few neighbors and a wonderful view of the city in the back. The wind passing past makes you feel as if you're in a dream, and its aesthethic was very to your liking.

"Looks like the main star is here. Welcome Y/N, to my humble home"

Your eyes widen knowing damn well who's voice it was. There was no way you could never forget that voice as it's voice remind in your mind free.

"Jeong?! How?"

Questions now began to popped in your head as there was so much happening infront of you. It felt like that 1 year absence made you move so far back in time like so many thing happened. Like a butterfly effect, everyone around you suddenly had an amazing life without your existence and that thought somehow made you sad but happy in a sense. It means that they didn't need you much in their life.

But she flickered her fingers infront of you and Jeong, who seems to have snapped you back to reality. She was a little worried why you suddenly stopped talking and your expression suddenly turning into an empty and sad one.

"Yow you alright?"

"Ah Yeah I'm alright. Sorry this entire thing is just fucking with my mind right now"

There was about a quarter of a lie in your statement because most of it is true. Not even 24 hours in back in Korea and you have already cause a scene in the Kpop industry. Truly that must be an achievement for you even for a little, you gotta pat yourself in the back for this one because not many people out there can be famous and be the talk of the country in less than 24 hours after arriving.

"Yeah I feel ya but come inside. I got some energy drinks and food that you might like after getting chased all over the city"

Jeong Laughed a little as she led you inside her house. The vibe in the place just feel so relax that it almost felt like there was no chaos outside of the world right now. Then again, the place is a little secluded so it's no brainer that the lands here cost at an affordable place.

"So you bought the place Jeong?"

"Yup with my own money too. Preety cozy Huh?"

Well you gotta admit, it is cozy and it feels like a safe haven to just relax and forget all your problems but for you, that wasn't the case. Your name is printed all over social media with many people bombarding your DMs and social media profile as today, your the star of the country.