Chapter 45

.

.

.

.

Russle and smashing of nails on hard wood was heard around the campus as everyone was getting ready to set up their stall.

You had to wake up at 3 in the morning to help your block mates in setting up the stall. You would expect that the campus would be filled with a few people but no.

Some didn't even leave school as they were setting up their stalls since yesterday afternoon.

Most of those people were booths and major restaurants who decided to make a stall here.

You helped by carrying the hardwood and putting nails in them.

Zack was tasked on setting up the roof cover of the stall along with a few of your classmates.

It was a bit cold considering the sun is not yet out but the campus lights made it look like you didn't need the sunlight.

Though you feel like you were still floating in the air as your body wasn't really fully awake yet.

Your indicators that it was already morning is the bird chirping but so far, you didn't hear any bird chirping.

"Ah shit.."

You laid on the cold concrete as your body wasn't ready to wake up yet. Your mind was already awake but your body refuses to listen to you. It wants sleep.

"You bastard, you're still asleep? It's nearing 5am already."

Zack approached you holding a stack box full of beverages that they would sell later on.

"Shut up, I'm not used to waking up at 3am."

"Yeah sure. During highschool you must be up all night."

He placed the beverages on the floor as he sat on it and laughed at your pathetic state.

Though what he said about you was true.

Back in Highschool, you were mostly asleep at 5am then would wake up at 7am cause at night you would usually either go out with your friends or ended up stargazing to long you lost of what time it is.

It was a simple time back then where being young was fun and not now that your in college. You stood up and looked around the campus seeing other students working hard.

"Everyone is serious about winning that prize huh?"

"Who wouldn't? It's an additional points straight to the grade. Even I'm pumped up and competitive today. Ain't no way I'm losing to some Losers. That's not me."

"Uhuh...just say your failing and I won't even judge you."

"Why I attah-"

"Zack! Y/n! Our shirt is here, come here and check if it is your size"

The block leader caught both your attention as you smirked and went to the direction of her voice. Zack sighted and followed from behind.

"Here, check them out."

The leader handed you your shirt and you nodded at your head as the design of the shirt was simple yet it looked comfortable.

You tried it on and it was nice fit to you. Some of your female classmates had a few blush on their face seeing you wear the shirt. But you weren't aware of them at all.

"Hmm. I wonder if I can use this at school and outside as well."

Zack also tried the shirt and it was a nice fit for him.