Chapter 12

.

.

.

.

"Alright, were gonna have one last practice and then we'll have one last dry run before showing the producers alright?"

"Yes!"

The 4 girls enthusiastically said as their mentor eyed Winter.

"Don't lag behind Minjeong, alright?"

"Yes Unnie!"

Winter exclaimed as Ningning and Giselle smiled seeing her reply.

They know Winter was fired up and her competitive spirit is showing again. But Karina held her laughter.

She knows that she's more motivated because of last night's event.

More perticularly, she was inspired and motived because of you.

After last night's event. Winter had a sudden boost in her morale.

Your words and intention was crystal clear, you wanted the best out of her and you support her all the way.

"I'll do my best Y/n. You better do your best too."

She smiled as she waited for the music to start playing.

.

.

.

.

"Say Y/n."

"Yeah?"

You and Jeong were walking with a cup of hot coffee in your hands as you and her bought coffee a while a go.

"Our company is in need of a few hands and I thought you would be available."

You looked at her and nodded your head and said

"I see. When is it?"

"Saturday Night."

That made you shook your head and frown a little at her making her frown as well.

"Sorry but I'll be starting my first day at work on Saturday. I'm really sorry Jeong."

Jeong just waved her hands at you and said

"Ah, no it's okay. But where do you work?"

"Ah, you now the store where we ate the ramen from?"

Jeong took a few seconds before she remembered the place.

"Ah, that place. I see. Well I was hoping you'll meet Min again at the SHOWCASE but I guess that's a no."

You felt a little sad by her announcement but you know that your punctuality is important. Especially if you're just staring at your job.

"Will it be shown on TV?"

You asked Jeong as she nodded her head at you.

"Yeah it is. The show starts at 8pm and ends around 9 or 9 30pm. Maybe you can watch it online?"

You nodded your head at her.

"Actually, the store has a small TV stored at the back so I can watch it there."

"Ahh that's nice. I heard they were nominated to win and catch another trophy tonight, hoping they would win though."

You chuckled at her as she looked at you confused. She didnt expect your reaction.

She thought you would looked more distress or not but instead you laughed which just suprised her.

"What's funny?"