Chapter 48

.

.

.

.

(A/n: I suggest you to listen to this while reading this one)

"Okay, I think that's the end of the basics here in this department Ms. So Hyun."

The girl nodded her head as she wrote down her final notes regarding around the department.

Hyunjin was able to slid her to the media department easier that he expected making So Hyun the newest member of the Media department.

Of course this sudden shift in department was met with different reactions from her original department. Some were visibly annoyed that someone joined their rival department.

Some were curious about her decoy while most of them were just sad.

Even though she was an Intern, she was able to bring that sunshine to their department and makes everyone a smile. Obviously losing their sunshine would make it sad but hearing she would move to their rival was just a straight blow to them.

Nonetheless, Hyunjin's action was enough to cover up her excuse making her bond with them still the same.

Right now, what she need was connections to beat someone powerful. She doesn't want to make enemies right now as any factors needs to be factored out or else it would be a big nuisance in thr future.

"Ummm, Is Mr. Lim often here?"

"Oh? Mr. Lim huh? He doesn't really come here often. He mostly stays in his office. He would occasionally call out his trusted employees to his office and that's it."

She nodded as she took in the information she heard.

"I need to find a way to get inside his office. I need to make sure that I get his good side."

Her brain began to formulate ideas on how to gain the man's trust when a booming voice alerted everyone making them stop what they were doing.

"Everyone. We have been doing excellently. But right now we have a big project on our hand. Concerts are pilling up and of course, we need to make noise to generate money."

The people began to murmur among themselves as So Hyun observes the reaction of people.

"This is a big project so we need as much people as we have. And I'm assigning Mr. Tui as the leader for this project. Mr. Tui, Please select the right people for this project. Alright?"

His big smile may seem warm to others but So Hyun felt pressure and threaten by his smile. It felt so unnerving and out of character. His actions doesn't translate to what he was saying or portraying.

Mr. Lim handed the folder to a man who seems to be in his late 40s. Mr. Lim happily chuckled before leaving the working area as everyone returned to what they were doing.

Of course, Being So Hyun, she needs to get a sniff of that project and be in it. It was a golden opportunity for her and the right choice to be in.

"How do I join that project."

The man beside her chuckled and shook his head.

"Mr. Tui is as stone as rock. No matter how good you are, he won't easily accept you in any of his project. He's one of the best this department has to offer."

"Really?"

He nodded his head as he crossed his arms near his chest and said

"Yes, matter of fact, he holds a record of most finished project to-"