Chapter 63

.

.

.

.

"Ningning, Hold his arm tighter."

"Jimin, I.. I'm-"

"Aeri, you call that a hold? Hold him tighter."

"U-Unnie, P-Please let Jagi go.."

Karina was glaring daggers at you while standing tall infront of you. Who would have thought that the problem isn't just with Winter but with the rest of the girls as well. Karina commanded Ningning and Giselle to lock both of your arms in an armbar as you lay on the floor in the pain but you didn't want to show the pain in Winter's face. She was very fragile and after breaking her heart, one sad moment could break her heart again.

"Min, are you seriously just gonna-"

"Unnie! You're the one who even said not to hate him yet you're the one showing your anger on him!"

Winter began to sob again as everyone was silenced in the room. Only Winter's sobs can be heard in their room as Ningning and Giselle shared a look together as they know that hurting you would only break the heart of Winter further. So with a nod, they let your arm go as you were free from their tight grip. Standing up, you hurriedly went to Winter hugging her and stroking her hair.

"Shh, Shh, I'm here Min, everything's okay now okay? Jimin didn't mean to hurt me. She's just... Frustrated at me.. Probably but I understand her so I won't get mad at her. I mean I would too-"

Winter chuckled while crying as she looked up to you with tears falling down her eyes yet her bright smile showed. There was no hidden agenda on her smile, it was pure and genuine that it made your heart race like it always does. You smiled back and quickly gave her forehead a peck as Winter giggled at the contact.

"I missed you so much Jagi."

"I too miss you a lot Min. Like a lot."

The two stared lovingly ignoring the heavy sigh Karina just let out of her mouth. She was visibly upset on how Winter just accepted you without even getting mad. If she was asked that question, she would have thrown hands at you and suplexed you to the ground. She would have still done that if only you weren't You.

"Stupid Plot armor. Damn you author."

Giselle patted the shoulder of Karina as she smiled at her.

"Jimin. Just let them be. for once, we can see Minjeong really happy. You know how hard it is to be happy right?"

Karina wanted to refute but considering the words of Giselle made her think of what she was doing. Sure she was dissapointed at your actions even though you said it to her first, but the only thing she hated was how much suffering Winter had to go through because of your selfish actions. Add in the fact that you haven't even answered her calls and text or even worse, her emails. It's like you dissappeared in the face of the earth and just magically appeared again like you just didn't do the most selfish thing in your life.

"Look, I'm glad that Min is with Y/n again. It's just I don't understand why would Min accept him that openly. What if he does it again and hurt-"

"Jimin. Do you really think that low of Y/n?"

Giselle looked at her with a serious expression that made Karina silent. Was a year of absence really changed you or perhaps she was the one who changed? Tracing her steps back, she was almost in the same position as Winter. Being friends then suddenly having feelings for you, to letting her feelings dissappear in order for Winter to have you. It's has always been Winter who got her spotlight and not her. Perhaps did you even consider her feelings for once? Thr sacrifices she did for you and Winter? Will that never be acknowledge?