Chapter 49

.

.

.

.

"So what we can do is to create a poster where our audience will keep thinking what the concert is all about. If you have any suggestion, say it and I'll take a listen."

Mr. Tui said as everyone in the group went quiet while others tried to formulate a plan on the fly. So Hyun was observing the team as she witnessed that nothing out of the ordinary was happening.

"What about you? Ms. So Hyun. Any ideas that you can propose?"

Mr. Tui stirred the conversation towards her as everyone's eyes landed on her. In some way or another, a few people would have shook their head and said No but not for her.

So Hyun knew that if she was gonna blend in, she has to gonna act like she's really doing her part in order not to alert anyone. She nodded her head and said

"I do have one sir."

"Oh? Let me have a listen then?"

With a smirk she said

"Since the groups that would be performing are from small market company, why don't we do something crazy that will make everyone curious. And my suggestion is to write something like a weird unique trait that one member has and we exaggerate it."

It was a crazy idea alright because this earn everyone a confused looked. But Mr. Tui analyzed her suggestion as he began to think about it.

"That's stupid."

A man in a necktie said as Everyone looked at him. He shrugged his shoulders and said

"That won't generate noise. What we need to do is create a poster with guess appearances. Since this concert is backed up by our company, we can demand more money from them in order to get a very famous idol or group to at least energize the event."

So Hyun gave him a look of dissapointment but everyone seems to have agreed with him. So Hyun couldn't help but feel disgusted that people like him were part of the company.

"Money drives people to doing stupid things. No wonder.."

She could only sigh.

"No that's stupid."

Everyone kept quiet as Mr. Tui finally spoke. His eyes landed on the man as he coldly looked at him.

"That's not something we can do. Even if our company is backing up this event, we can't do such thing because that will only be a disadvantage to the groups that are performing. All attention would be given to the popular idol/group and what will be left to the artists that awaited this event? Dissapointment. "

"B-But we need to make noi-"

.

.

SLAM

.

.

"Did you flush your brain while taking a shit?!"

His hands slammed the table making everyone startled even So Hyun who jumped a little on her seat.

His actions made the room cold as everyone was afraid to look at him in the eye. It was Only So Hyun who was looking around freely.

"Hey don't look at him when he's angry."

The person on his right whispered to So Hyun as she immediately looked down in confusion.