Chapter 11

.

.

.

.

Your 3 day break came in a flash.

On the second day of your break, Karina invited you in their dorm for a movie marathon at their dorm.

You couldn't just go there empty handed so you brought over a few ingredients and made food for all of you.

It came to them as a surprise when you made food so delicious that Ningning asked for second and thirds.

Winter could only smirk seeing how her members admire your cooking skill. Earlier you teased her to the point she challenged you to a cook off which you easily won.

Winter had a hard time doing her ingredients. It was clear to you that she's not good at the kitchen so you lend in a hand in her dish.

Ningning had the most of the food which you didn't mind. Seeing your dish completely empty always brings a smile on your face after all.

Ningning suggested to her leader to hire you to be their personal chef to which she got an earfull from Karina instead.

You just waved that idea off as you would be glad to cook for them anytime for free. You enjoy cooking after all.

And on the last day of your beak you decided to apply for a part time job since you didn't want to depend on your Mother's weekly allowance. You wanted make your own money.

Luckily for you, the nearby convenient store was hiring a part-timer.

The store wasn't that far from your place so getting there was easy and it was just a one day shift. From 8pm to 8am every Saturday.

It was perfect for your schedule as you still have sunday to do your homeworks and hopefully relax a bit.

Winter on the other hand just spent her last day sleeping and who couldn't blame her.

she might not be able to attend school again because they suddenly got news that they were releasing a new music video.

she didn't mind though as she has been multitasking since prelims so she knows she can do it.

she believes in herself and she knows what she can do.

.

.

.

.

"So hows your break Y/n?"

Jeong asked you as you two walked to school.

You just shrugged your shoulders at her and said

"Preety fine actually. got to spent more time with Min. what about you? I couldn't contact after the exams."

she chuckled and said

"I was at Japan. I decided to have a vacation there. did you know their hot springs are in the mountains and it feels so good~ Ahh I miss Japan."

She looked at the sky as she reminisced her sweet trip to Japan. You could just smile and chuckle at her.

Hearing Jeong made you realize she had a blast just like you. though it may not be that extravagant like hers. You surely was worth it as you enjoyed your time being with Winter.

And speaking about Winter, she messaged you earlier that she might not be able to attend for a few days due to her schedule.

That sadden you a bit but you didn't mind. You believed in her. She can handle her schedule like a pro and you have no doubt that she'll perform like a beast on stage.