Chapter 42

.

.

.

.

Cheating.

A word define by many in different aspects.

In gaming, Cheating is the worst feeling for gamers who spent hours of time to hone and Sharpen their skill only to lose to a cheater.

Students can easily defy cheating as a way of survival when it comes to the harsh education system. Some may even call it a way to create new friends.

When in relationship, cheating is the worst way of ending a story that both cherished. It opens the eyes of the person who have though loved his/her partner dearly.

It leaves a permanent scar and sometimes trauma to the person as they begin to doubt themselves on what they lacked.

Trust issues begins to arise as everyone in your eyes looks all the same, traitors and liers.

Well for you, you only did the cheating part on some homework and games. You were never in a relationship before so you didn't know how that works but you do know you will never cheat on the girl you love.

"So who's the girl Y/n and what are you doing in an ALL GIRLS university?"

Winter wasn't pleased at all not even in the slightest.

Everyone in the room was waiting for your response as you sighed and explained your side.

.

.

FLASHBACK

.

.

Coming to the university, she was happy and excited as she was finally in stage where she loved to perform and blow the fans away.

She always dreamed to perform on a big crowd in a university but whatever stage it would it be, she would slay it.

There were other artist and bands that performed before them as Winter was mesmerized by each of their performances.

Then a wild thought hit her.

A blush arose from her cheeks as she giggled to herself with that lone though.

"Unnie, your fans might think your crazy seeing you laugh alone."

That made Winter look at her right and saw Ningning look at her with a judging look.

"Hey it's not weird, a funny though just came to me."

"Uhuh, did you and Y/n fuc-"

"Ning!!"

Winter was not red as a tomato as Ningning laughed seeing how much she succeeded in teasing Winter.

Winter knows that some couple do the deeds and maybe soon they might do it too but she didn't think much about it.

But Ningning immediately made her thoughts in Shambles.

"What's going on?"

Karina asked as Giselle followed her leader as they looked amused seeing a blushing Winter and a laughing in high notes Ningning.

"Just Ning being a nuisance as always..."

Winter hid her face as she cools her face off.

"It's just Minjeong Unnie thinking about doing it with Y/n."

Giselle smirked as her eyes landed on Winter. The blushing girl immediately shook her head disagreeing with the claim of Ningning.

Karina on the other glared at the two making Ningning stop her laughing and Winter to fixed her posture and stand straight as if she was in the military.