Chapter 16

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hmm? A party?"

Jeong asked Winter as she nodded her head.

Ever since she overheard you earlier. It has been on her mind and it was bugging her.

They were at a café without you because you decided to go home and study since you didn't have any classes in the afternoon.

Jeong took a sip from her coffee before saying

"Well... I did heard a few of my classmate talking about a freshmen party. Though I'm not too sure if I'm invited or not."

"If your a freshmen then I think your invited no matter what."

"Ah I see, Well I might go then. It's a freshmen party after all."

Jeong smiled at Winter as she just sighted.

"You're going?"

She nods her head at her.

"Yeah, why not?"

"Take me with you."

This suprised her a little as Jeong didn't expect her to go to a party.

"You're into parties?"

"Err..not really..."

Winter looked down embarrassed as Jeong just simply smiled at her.

"Fufufu, are you worried that Y/N might get stolen at the party? Oh you poor Winter.."

"Then you shouldn't go."

Jeong firmly said as this caught Winter off guard. She looked at her suprised by her answer.

"What? Why?"

"Come on. You know nothing about partying plus this not your ordinary typical party with fancy dresses and camera's. People in there get wild and act accordingly to their own will. Do you think you can handle that?"

Jeong eyed the girl who just sighted on her seat and stared at her coffee.

"It's best that you--"

"No"

Winter's firm answer made Jeong look at her.

"What do you mean no?"

"I want to experience it."

Jeong sighted and sternly looked at her.

For the first time, Winter felt a little scared at Jeong.

"Minjeong. Listen to me. You're an Idol. You can't just go around doing what you like. Do you understand if the media gets a sniff of this? I'm not even sure if I can protect you if you get caught by the media."

Winter nodded her head and said

"I know and I get it. But I want to experience it. I wanna know what's it like to party. I...I have not been in a party in my life but just this once, I want to experience it."

Jeong saw the fire in her eyes as she sighted.

"Good grief Minjeong. You're gonna make me do a lot of cover ups for you."

Though Jeong didn't want her to go there, she was a bit curious why she suddenly wanted to attend.

"Why do you even want to go to the party?"