Chapter 36

(Try listening to this while reading)

.

.

.

.

"HUFF"

.

.

"HUFF"

.

.

"You idiot... You Big Idiot!"

She was saying the same phrase over and over again as she ran through the cold windy streets.

The snow was hitting her face but she didn't get fazed as her goal was to see him and talk to him.

She didn't care if people were staring at her running past them as her only goal was at that place. The meeting place, the place where they planned their Christmas party.

Winter's dorm.

"Please be there, Please be there."

Once she recognized the street she was on, her speed began to pick up as she past each house by the second.

Her legs were already feeling numb due to the cold weather and her constant running made her stamina defleet to zero but she pushed through it.

There was nobody or anything that will stop her from reaching him.

Even though the winds were hindering her eye sight for a bit, her sharp eyes didn't give a damn as she noticed the samiliar gate where Winter and her group stays at.

She stood infront of the gate breathing out hot air and she calmed herself down for a bit before knocking on the gate.

A few seconds came by before it was opened by Karina who smiled seeing her.

"They are waiting for you."

"Ah, Thank you Karina Unnie"

Karina just sweetly smiled and shook her head.

"It's nothing. You can go inside first. I need to go buy some chicken."

"Ah, okay. Stay safe Unnie."

She politely bowed at her as Karina chuckled.

She was glad that Winter was able to create such polite and kind friends. Her worries of her not having friends already dissappeared seeing how nice they were.

The girl followed the instruction of Karina as she went ahead and stood infront of the door of the house.

Her adrenaline seems to have calm down as she eyed the door.

Her chest rises and falls as she took in deep breaths to calm herself down. Her mind began to wonder if she was really read for this.

His hand was halted halfway of her knocking on the door as worries and doubt began to swarm her mind.

"What if... He doesn't want to see me?"

That was one of the thoughts that scared her.

What if he doesn't really want to see her anymore?

What if he wanted space for himself and is already done with her?

Anxiety crept up to her as multiple scenarios played out on her head.

None of them was pleasing for her, all of them ended up in the wrong way as it just keep getting worse and worse.

"No.. I have to talk to him properly."