Chapter 57

.

.

.

.

"Zack? You're here too?"

Jeong asked as she tried to catch her breath from running. The sweat that formed behind her back didn't help at all but if there was a good thing, its that her apartment was nearby.

She felt her legs and feet go numb as she didn't expect to run around the city just for her friend. But earlier she didn't feel any of it because of the emotions she was feeling, it instead added to her adrenaline.

But now that she was cooling off, the pain finally set in as she couldn't help but wince a little with every step.

"Yeah, I'm worried for him. He doesn't usually goes missing in class."

Zack said Standing infront for your apartment door holding some instant food on his hand ready to share with you just in case you needed some company.

You haven't been in school for some quite time now and at first, Zack thought nothing about it as he thought you had some personal stuff or just sick.

But when the professor finally noticed the unusual days of your absence, it became apprent that something happened to you. Zack messaged you countless times but seeing there was no reply, he knows something wasn't right.

Even his girlfriend Mira noticed how he would feel bored knowing he didn't have his bro around.

"I see, how was he acting in class?"

Jeong asked him as Zack tried to recall some of your previous actions in school before suddenly going MIA.

"Well, he was still the same when we returned and passed our assignment. But I think the day after day he became....dull."

"Dull?"

Jeong asked as Zack nodded his head.

"Yeah. It was weird really."

"Do tell."

"Well he was..."

.

.

FLASHBACK

.

.

"So Zack, how's your paper?"

"Preety shit if you ask me but atleast it's done."

Zack sighed as he fixes his paper in a folder. You also did put your paper on a folder as you find it more convinient than just stapling the paper. Besides, office staples might not work considering how stacked your paper is.

"It's actually annoying how the park was full. I couldn't do anything as every where my lands, it's always couples. Couples everywhere. So I did the best for me."

"Which is?"

"Go to Mira's house."

You laughed amused at his statement as Zack playful glared at you.

"What's so funny?"

"Ah, no it's nothing."

"What? Laying on my Girls lap is comfortable and it makes me at peace okay? You're just jealous you couldn't sleep in a girl's lap."

You scoffed and ignored his statement but deep inside your mind, you were trying to understand his words. It took some time but you realized that you actually haven't slept on a girl's lap before.

Sure, one of your goals when you have a girlfriend is to cuddle and sleep, or watch some movies, or go on dates, and finally go on a food trip with her. But it wasn't in your bucket list of things to do was sleep on her lap.