Chapter 17

.

.

.

.

.

"Damn numbers. If only I could travel back in time and I'll give the one who put letters on math a beat--"

Your thoughts suddenly came to a halt when you saw Winter waiting for you at the door of your class

You were suprised but it did leave a smile on your face.

Ever since Winter returned from her schedule, she has been waiting for you in class and it was a nice change for once.

You felt nostalgic whenever Winter waits for you as you were reminded of you highschool stint, waiting for you friends.

But Winter just has this different aura with her whenever she waits for you. You can't explain what it was and if you bet your entire wallet on it, You won't probably find the proper words in the dictionary.

"Guess you memorized my class now huh?"

She just giggled under her mask.

"I have been walking here before I entered college. Guess you can call it muscle memory."

You chuckled at her as both of you walked together at the busy hallway of school.

"I wish I have that memorization you have. I can't even memorize a simple formula..."

You slumped your shoulder in annoyance as Winter couldn't help but feel a little bad.

"Do we need another study session?"

"Ah no, I think I'm good. Just gotta review later."

"Ah I see..."

Winter didn't want to show it but she had hoped you would agreed.

She had fun teaching you and also spending time with you was an opportunity she would love to have everytime.

Your presence was addictive to her and she doesn't know if that's a good thing or not.

"How about this then."

Winter walked infront of you as you stopped walking. Right now, you two were out of the campus as the sun was setting.

Though the sun was radiating orange light, it was starting to get cold.

"Let's go to the park. It's been ages since I went there."

"Park huh?"

You thought about it and you agreed to it. It's been a while since you went to a park anyway plus, it would be a great place to relax your mind.

"Yeah sure."

"Yay~"

Winter removed her mask as her action shook you for a bit. She raised her arms up in the air proudly smiling.

Even though she looked cute and silly you were a bit on the edge.

You know everything would crumble if her identity was to be seen right now.