Chapter 28

.

.

.

.

"So do we have any Kpop group that is available to interview?"

Jeong asked as Hyunjin checked his phone.

Hyunjin has been busy for the past couple days trying to contact all agencies for an interview.

Of course being in Dispatch didn't help as they almost denied his proposal.

Small or big company always had a negative perspective when it comes to Dispatch when it comes to interviews.

And who couldn't blame them? They could literally damage their image and destroy their business with just one article.

"So far only TXT, GOT7 Jackson and Straykids are the only ones that agreed for the boy group side. Female wise? None."

Jeong already know that the company would not be allowing their female group to go do interviews with them.

Though she has one ace card on her sleeve.

"I see. Well that's not surprising."

"If we can't get any female group then this project might fall."

Jeong could only smirk and chuckle in amusement. She drank her iced coffee which she brought earlier as Hyunjin looked at her confused.

"You got a plan?"

She smiled softly at him and nodded.

"Of course I have. I'm Roh Jeong eui. I always have a plan A till plan Z. Hehehe."

Honestly speaking. Hyunjin is a bit afraid of her. He already know Jeong is a genius the moment he met her but sometimes her genius is scaring him.

"Better just say yes.."

He though as he nodded at her.

"So who's the girl group that it's on your mind?"

She smiled and confidently said

"Fromis. Those girls."

This made Hyunjin raised his own eyebrows.

"Fromis? Those girls are rising to stardom as of right now. You sure? I mean it's not bad but considering they are reaching their peak right now it would be probably be hard."

"Did I stutter?"

Jeong asked as Hyunjin sighted heavily and shook his head.

"No but Seriously, How?"

She giggled whole heartedly as she grabbed her drink.

"Just a tiny message. Come on, let's go."

"Huh? To where?"

"HYBE, duh."

Jeong confidently left his office drinking as Hyunjin sighted and placed a hand on his forehead.

"Oh boy..."

.

.

.

.

"Ah girls, there's someone from Dispatch that wants to talk to you. Are you girls okay with that?"

Everyone was silent as they all looked at each other waiting for someone to speak up.

Their manager then added