Chapter 24

.

.

.

.

Winter placed the pot on the table as you wrapped yourself in your blanket trying to keep yourself warm from the cold.

Jeong and Soobin left your room as they went and grabbed Jeong's extra AC and extra blanket.

Jeong felt so bad and worried seeing you so weak and alone so she offered to give you her extra blanket.

Of course you didn't want to bother them as you tried to decline the offer but your voice was croaky and your body was heavy that you can't do anything but just nod.

Seeing Winter set up the table made you feel like a heavy burden.

"Are you hungry? Do you want to eat first?"

Winter asked you snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Ah No, it's...Okay.."

She sighted and shook her head.

"Don't lie Y/n I know your hungry. Let me put some in your plate."

Winter grabbed a hair band as she tied her hair in a ponytail. Your eyes were glued to her as she looked so..

"Preety..."

She gently placed the soup on your bowl as she grabbed a spoon as well. She gently placed it infront of you as she served you her homemade chicken soup.

"Tadah, Chicken soup."

You smiled at her.

"Thank you Min..."

She hid her fingers who had a couple of band aids in them.

She was glad that she was able to serve you her dish she worked hard for.

It was her first time making a dish so she wasn't really sure of it was okay for your taste.

She observes you as you grabbed the spoon and with a shaky hand, you grabbed a spoonful of the soup. You blew on it a little and took a bite of the soup.

Winters hands started to sweat as she was getting anxious by how the dish taste.

To your suprise, it was actually good.

"Wow.. This is good.."

Even though your voice was croaky, Winter couldn't help bit sight in relief and smiled at you.

She was glad you liked her dish.

"No lie?"

"No lie. It tastes just like how Mom makes it. Simple yet delicious."

You wanted more of the soup as you tried to take another scoop of it but the shakiness of your hand made your arm weak.

You sighted and placed the spoon back to your bowl.

Winter took notice as she stood up and helped you. By helping, meaning she took a spoon of your bowl and gently blew the soup.

This of course made you embarrassed and blush as you said

"I can do it Min..."

"Just say Ahh okay?"