Chapter 47

.

.

.

.

"Wait you mean there were other media out there too on that event?"

So Hyun exclaimed as her coworker nodded his head.

"Yup, that's the reason why many of our guys weren't able to get a get picture because of the overwhelming presence of other media outlet."

A sigh escaped from the man as he leaned his body on the counter. So Hyun processed the information she got.

"But aren't our company exclusive in that event? Why the sudden change?"

"Listen Kid. I don't know okay? Maybe the higher-ups suddenly made a last minute change of plan. I'm not sure myself. I'm just a mere photographer after all."

So Hyun nodded her head and didn't further ask any question.

She got a small information about the leaked photos of Jeong but she was far from solving it.

"If they made a sudden change of plans. Then that means someone from the higher-ups knew what was gonna happen there considering Ms. Jeong is attending that school."

She sighed and began to leave the lobby with her mind filled with question after questions.

Being a low ranked worker in a very heiracy company wouldn't easily help her in digging out the truth.

If she were to get promoted quickly then she would need to work twice as hard or even thrice as hard but by the time she has a respectable rank, Jeong might not even be in the company anymore.

"Damn it. What should I do...."

She sighed for the 100th time as she waited for the elevator door to open. When door of the Elevator finally opened her eyes grew big in suprise.

Daehyul Lim exited the elevator but stopped when his eyes landed on the girl.

"Oh? You're Kim So Hyun from the photographic department huh?"

His eyes landed on the girls ID as she could really feel the atmosphere suddenly changed to a more chilly tone. In her eyes, Mr. Lim suddenly looked taller and menacing than ever.

"Y-Yes sir. Hello"

So Hyun did a 90° bow to show her respect as the Man chuckled.

"No need to bow Ms. But I do say, your department has been in a jumble because of a sudden interference right?"

"O-Oh Y-Yes sir.."

At this point, So Hyun wanted the man to leave her as this interaction with him was soffucating her.

"How unfortunate. You should pick your side very carefully Ms. Kim."

"What?"

That statement caught her off guard as the man smirked and went pass her leaving her stunned. The elevator closed as So Hyun was left there standing still.

"Choose side? What is he saying?"

If the thousand question that were flooding by second didn't already cause her to overthink then his statement just made it even worse.

She decided to walk the stairs instead hoping to clear her mind from all this question that were surfacing from her brain.

She would have though that the move Jeong did was enough to sway everyone form the company but unfortunately not everyone agreed with her.