Chapter 25

.

.

.

.

"Excuse me?"

Jeong was flabbergasted. She couldn't believe her first official work would involve around the people she knew.

"Didn't you hear me Ms. Roh? Your father tasked you with Idol issues because January is coming up and people wants to know who are it you know? I'm sure you understand right?"

Her media administrator or media chief, Song Hyunjun said. He was her best friend in the company and 8 years older than her. She always treats him like an older brother and also her advisor.

"But.. But isn't this against our common goal? Like you know we are against this Idol exposure things?"

Hyunjin could only sigh and place a hand on his head and look down.

"Listen Jeong. Your father is testing you."

"What?"

He eyed her and saw the confused yet surprised expression she showed.

"Your father probably knows that you are acquainted with some Kpop Idols especially in college. Your University is quite known for having celebrities graduate from them after all."

Her heart began to beat faster. Anxious and worry swarm her entire thoughts as she could only think of two people, Soobin and Minjeong.

She was worried that someone already took photos for evidence about the relationship of you and Winter, and hers too.

"Hyun, there isn't any photos that got leaked to the media department about Winter or Soobin right?"

He shook his head.

"No. All I could get is the photo shoot of Soobin and their group. As for Winter from Aespa is the comeback pictures that will be soon given to SM for publishing. There isn't any leaked picture about their private life."

He knows all about how Jeong is using her power to make sure the camera was away from Winter and Soobin. But how long could that long protection long?

She sighted a bit due to her worry.

"Any Ideas we can choose?"

He asked her as she nodded.

"I was thinking the opposite actually."

"Meaning?"

"Instead of exposing celebrities or Kpop Idols dating life. Why don't we make something nice for once like an appreciate video or letter from them to their fans. Or I'm thinking about showing that Idols are human too? That way, the people could see our company in a new light."

This idea has been in the back of her mind ever since wanting to take over the company.

She wanted to get rid of the conception that they only destroy private lifes of idols and celebrities. She wanted the company to show the opposite, that they can also the good side of the industry.

"Well that does sound nice and somewhat refreshing. I'll try to make it as one of the projects of this year."

"Nice."

"But I'll probably get reprimanded by the higher-ups especially your father."

She giggled as he sighted lowly.

"Dont worry about that. Just tell dad I'm bringing the heat. I'll the be the RIGHT owner of this company and nobody else."

She smiled widely at him as he could only chuckle lowly. He admire her fierce fighting spirit but he was also a little worried about her.