Chapter 61

.

.

.

.

As the sun peaks through the mountains, beautiful birds sings their song waking up the people of the city. The busking and hustling of the city can already be seen despite the sun not being able to fully peak yet. But some people tend to wake up earlier than usual as they do things earlier in order to have time for themselves later on. And Minjeong Kim was one of those people.

She was quite an early bird to say the least and the funny thing is, she wasn't really much a morning person. As busy as an Idol life is, many of them prefer to wake up late than usual as their daily schedule usually ends very late at night. 8 to 10 hours of sleep was sometimes impossible to achieve. It was far easier to get the food that they so desire with just one phone call or one text message from their manager. But for a complete sleep cycle? You better start facing reality because you won't get that much rest unless your on break.

Winter stretched her arms up as she left her room and headed to the living room. It was very quiet and empty Considering she was all alone on a very familiar apartment. She grabbed her favorite cup that has her signature on it and added some cold water on the water kettle. Even though she could instead buy a coffee machine maker, she insisted on brewing the old ways of coffee. As she waits for the water kettle to boil, she stepped out into the balcony and watch the scene of the city below her apartment. Her eyes landed on multiple people ranging from students and workers heading to their jobs.

A small smile appeared on her face as she hugged herself and sniffed the hoodie she had on. A sense of comfort and nostalgia hit her as her heart began to sway to the memories she shared and adore with you. The hoodie she was wearing was one of the Hoodies she borrowed from you and forgot to take it back. She kinda felt bad before after she didn't return it but little did she know the huge impact it would be for her moving forward.

"No wonder Jagi loves this apartment. The view is amazing here."

Winter continued to admire the view but returned inside after hearing the water kettle settle down cooling itself in the process. She opened the kitchen cabinet which she had a little trouble with. Her small hand and fingers couldn't reach the handle of the cabinet as she release sigh and a chuckle. Reminisce of you teasing her of her height problem will always be funny.

"Heh, Jagi really loved to tease me a lot."

Winter grabbed a small stoll to step into as she successfully opened the cabinet and grabbed the coffee powder there. She put in 2 table spoons of coffee powder into her cup before adding the hot water. Mixing it in a clockwise direction, she returned back to the balcony and took a seat in her mini lounge balcony.

Winter has been staying and renovating your apartment after you left. It was just to heavy for her to leave it empty and boring especially considering a lot of memories had happened in this place.

The cuddle sessions the two of you did.

The movie nights and dates that Winter enjoyed.

The sleepover of her group in your place.

The night when Winter had to take care of you.

And of course, who would forget....

The iconic confession of her feelings towards you.

This apartment wasn't just an ordinary apartment. It was Winter's and yours memories. Winter wasn't ready to just let it all go just because you ran away. No, Winter refuses to accept that. In her perspective, she's still in a relationship with you. It's not an official heartbreak unless you say it infront of her face. As the media broke out that Winter's relationship wasn't a real thing, many male idols and actors decided to take their shot at her but Winter, basically denied all of them without hesitation. A small smile crept into her face recalling those times she had to politely decline their confession and since she feels bad for them, she instead gives them a small protein bar as an apology.