Chapter 41

.

.

.

.

The weekends was quicker than you might have imagined.

Moving your body around really makes time move so faster than sitting or just standing still.

The warmth of the sun changed and it's brightness followed you as you recalled that you were entering the mall with the sun peaking and now your leaving the mall where the sun was setting.

The spring air was the first thing that hit your tired face as it's cool breeze relaxed your body for a bit.

"A job well done eh? Plus we got tickets for my cousins spring fest!"

Zack was smiling ear to ear as his plans was going smoothly. You also have a ticket of your own.

You earned that as a bonus from helping the milk tea shop as Haewon gave you one. The duration of you helping actually made you close with her and Sullyoon.

Though Sullyoon was in a different college, her university didn't need tickets to enter so she happily invited the 2 of you.

"Spring festivals huh? I never experienced it. Only spring parties. Good ol times."

A small smile was visible in your face as Zack nudge you as your attention went to him.

"Help me win some prize for Mira."

"What?"

He chuckled as he wrapped his arm around your neck and shoulders.

"My cousins University is actually full of prizes from ranging teddy bear to handmade necklaces and wristband. Some would call it the paradise for couple because of the prizes that are up for grab."

You were about to dismiss that idea when you suddenly gave some thought to it.

"Hmm.. I think Min would want a gift right? It's been a while since I gave her one. His idea might not be bad after all"

You sighed and said

"I'll try and check my schedule."

"Schedule? Dude, you can't waste your ticket like that. You should also participate and grab some gift for a special lady if there is someone in your head."

"Sure, Sure I'll think about."

He shrugged his shoulders as he let you go.

"Just make sure to look at the date on the ticket. See you pal~"

He waved you goodbye before walking away in his direction.

You on the other hand inspected the ticket and sighed.

The day of the festival of that school was a couple days away and so far it doesn't seem to interfere with your own school schedule.

You walked towards your workplace and saw Jiheon cleaning a table as you helped her out.

"Oh, Y/n? You're early."

"Well I was helping a friend earlier and when we were finished, I still have plenty of time so I decided to pay the shop a visit."

She nodded her head as both of you cleaned the tables.

Your boss wasn't strict but he would prefer the shop to be clean and tidy as possible. He believes that a clean shop is a fun and healthy shop.

"By the way Jiheon."

"Yeah?"

"When's your Spring festival?"