Chapter 62

(A/N: I really suggest you to listen to this audio when reading. If it's not there, just refresh wattpad and it would appear lol)

.

.

.

The sun has finally peaked through the cloud sky that painted it overnight. You rubbed your face up as you realized that today was the day you have always dreamed of happening. To see the love of your life Kim Minjeong. The ticket that was given to you had been safely kept to a nice place where it couldn't be wrinkled up or damaged. Getting up from your bed, you went to the bathroom to wash your face up first inorder to finally wake yourself up. Staring at the reflection on your face made you realize how much time has passed.

The facial hair that has grown overtime on your face was visibly seen as you chuckled.

"Heh, If Min see me like this, he'll think I'm jobless Hobo or something like that."

Grabbing the shaving cream on the sink, you combined it slowly and created a good amount of foam as you applied it on your face. The feeling of the blade go through your chin was a nostalgic feeling as you usually shave your facial hair every week when you were a student back in Korea. Soobin once told you that having facial hair is weird in Korea and was considered irritating. Of course, dating Min, you had to look decent infront of her.

After you cleared your face from facial hair, you did your usual morning routine and as the clock hit 3pm, you were ready to leave and face the reality of your choice. Wearing the clothes that Winter picked out from you, you grabbed your ticket and left the house with mix emotions.

It wasn't always like this especially on a sunny yet breezy afternoon. Sometimes, it was actually relaxing especially when your at work because your mind would be at ease not thinking about anything or anyone at all and at best, you would like it to stay like that. But fate can be annoying sometimes as this was your choice now. Anxiety crept up at the back of your mind as you didn't know what questions or how you would approach Winter.

"What if I stutter? Or if I say stupid things? Or what if I just.... Start crying?... What would she think of me?.."

The last question really made you look down and sigh. It's been a year and of course many thing would change. The fact that you barely remember anything about her life know makes you feel horrible. At one point of your life, you were her friend before she became your Girlfriend. The guilt that lingered to your heart appeared once again haunting you of the consequences of what you did.

Your breathing became unorganized, your heart was racing faster than usual, your mind was constantly thinking of negative thoughts, and your hands were quivering from this feeling. It wasn't your first time having a panic attack in broad daylight but you have been accustomed to this kind of situation before. A bitter chuckle escaped your mouth as you held your quivering hand into a fist.

"I really lost myself huh..."

You thought to yourself as you continued to walk and trying to control your breathing. It was the first step to calming yourself down and returning to a normal state of mind. Every step you took made the destination more nearer as you can hear the cheers and loud music nearby. Kcon was just near your grasp yet you began to think if this was really the best decision to do. Sure Luis gave you the ticket and you told Jeong that you want to see Winter again but maybe it was just because on impulse that you said those words at her.

You had two choices now, to leave and walk home or continue your walk and face the consequences of your action. Taking a deep breath, the answer was clear as broad daylight. You have been through a lot after breaking up with the person your heart desired. There wasn't any option to go back. Winter had always asked to give up but did you tell her to give up?