Chapter 19

.

.

.

.

"This wouldn't be too much right?"

You asked yourself as you looked at the reflection of what clothes you'll wear for the occasuon.

You wore a red windbreaker accompanied by a plain white tee. Slim fit jeans which you rolled up until your ankles, plain white socks and white high cut Converse.

It wasn't the ideal party attire as you would imagine but you would rather stay out of the spotlight.

You forgot to ask Jeong if she was in the party so you decided to knock on her door.

"Jeong? Are you there?"

"....."

"Hello? Jeong?"

"...."

There was no answer from her room as you decided to call her instead. While looking for her number on your phone, a faint yet familiar voice called out to you.

"Ah Y/n-ssi, are you looking for Miss Jeong?"

You bowed at the middle aged Woman who was was the landlord of the building.

"Good afternoon ma'am. Yes I'm looking for her."

"Oh she already left earlier with a guy."

That last word made you rise your eyebrow a little.

"Jeong with a guy? Could it be she has a brother?"

You though as the landlord chuckled seeing your curious face.

"Omo, she seems to be in a relationship with him too. He's a handsome lad I tell you."

"Relationship? Ma'am are you sure your not seeing things?"

"Aigoo, I maybe getting old by my eyesight isn't. I know for sure they love each other."

You nodded your head as you were a bit shocked by that new information about Jeong. This made you curious on who the guy is as you put a finger on your chin.

"Y/n-ssi."

"Yes Ma'am?"

"You should look for someone too, I know college is stressful and you need someone to lean yourself too. It may not be specifically a lover but someone you could depend and someone that brings out the best of you."

She smiled at you as you took in her words.

You smiled a little as a familiar girl popped in your head. You couldn't help but chuckle at the thought of her.

"I guess your right Ma'am. Well I'll be going now."

"Alright, take car-ah wait a second."

The land lady handed you her small umbrella as you denied it at first.

"Ah no it's okay Ma'am. I'm sure it won't rain."

"You never know Y/n-ssi, who knows. The weather is getting colder and it may finally snow tonight so take it. Okay?"

You don't want to bother her but her warm smile just makes you sight in defeat.

You couldn't bring yourself to be rude to her so you just accepted her umbrella.

You left the building as you looked up the gray sky. It was certainly getting dark along with it's clouds.

The cold wind didn't help it either as you sighted and walked to the place of the party. Though your brain was occupied by the thought of the mysterious guy.