Chapter 44

.

.

.

.

.

"For the last time Jeong, I'm not dating anyone okay? I don't need the ticket."

Hyunjin sighed on his office chair as Jeong persistently poked his patience level.

"Come on~Just admit it. I won't judge. I know you have a girlfriend. So come on say it."

Hyunjin could only sigh at her statement for the hundredth time, or maybe even a half thousand times. He lost count on how many times he sighed for today.

Lately, He has been working his bone out to the point he often sleeps in his office.

He would take a few minute break to shower back at his home before returning back to his office.

Papers and documents was stacked on the floor and on his table as he hardly remembers which folder is which.

And here enters Jeong.

Without a care in the world, She busted through his room with so much energy that Hyunjin which he has the same enthusiasm as hers.

What he expect from her was the usual request or favors but he didn't expect her to ask such question.

"Who's your girlfriend? I heard your seeing someone?"

That question made him stiffen for a few seconds before composing himself and returning to his dull and bored eyes.

Though he was curious, He has never told anyone that he was dating an intern in the company nor has So Hyun told anyone as well.

It was a secret only the two of them knew. They didn't even show skinship in the company and everytime they would meet, it's mostly a formal greeting or a simple bow then leaving immediately.

He though it was the perfect facade for everyone but unfortunately it slipped passed one person.

Roh Jeong eui.

Of course. If there was anyone who can see the simplest and smallest details it would be here.

The girl with the thousand plan. That's her.

"Listen, Jeong. I don't have a girlfriend alright? End of conversation. If there's nothing more, you can leave my office and lock the door on your way out. I'm busy."

Jeong pouted her lips as she sighed in defeat.

Hyunjin wasn't gonna fall for her tactics.

But why is she even here at the first place?

"Awee that sucks. Oh well, I guess this UNIVERSITY TICKET will be no use for me.…oh the horror..."

Jeong faked her dissapointment and took a glance at the man who seemed to stop working on his laptop as he was staring to an abyss.

University ticket.

An entrance to where you can have fun and enjoy your youth or look back to your youth.

He has been to a few universitiy festivals before and he enjoyed them. Sometimes he was with his universe pals or sometimes was with himself.

But either it be with his friends or himself, the festival always leaves a good impression of him as for him, the festival meant more than what the eye can see.

He looked back to the last time he went to festival and it was an all female university.

At first he felt uncomfortable going to an all girls university as he has never been to one but he also didn't want to dissapoint So Hyun who gave him the ticket.