Chapter 18

.

.

.

.

.

"Damn finally exams are over!! Hey Y/n."

"Yeah?"

"You're going right?"

"If I didn't, will you start studying?"

Zack chuckled at your joke and shook his head.

"Nope. But if Mira said so, I'll do it."

His eye sparkled when he said his Girlfriend's name. You on the other hand just chuckled at him.

"Ah before I forget, you know where the party will be at right?"

"No, tell me."

"It's at H/n (House name). You do know where it is right?"

You have no idea where where that place was.

You just nodded your head as you could just search up the name in the Google maps later.

"Alright, that's all. You better dress nice if you want to get a girlfriend."

You just smiled and stood up from your chair. You grabbed your bag and turned your back on him as you said

"I don't need to look nice. Plus I won't stay there for long anyway."

Zack shrugged his shoulders at you and said

"Well you never know. 1 hour can change your life bro."

The smile on your face didn't dissappear as it only shined even brighter.

"Don't worry. I don't think she would agree on me having a girlfriend."

You walked away from class chuckling at your own remark while you left a confused Zack wondering what you meant.

"She'll get mad at him? Does he have a girlfriend? I don't remember him having a girlfriend? Is he high? I don't understand."

.

.

.

.

"So Min. Any plans on the party?"

Jeong asked Winter as the two of them were drinking coffee at the Café you 3 loved. For your information it was the same café where Winter's members gave you two the free coupon.

Winter sipped on her drink as she sighted. She practical had no idea what she will do there. In fact, she doesn't know how she should act.

She has never been in a party before.

The party she usually attends were music related or endorsement parties. This is definitely new to her.

"To be honest, I'm doubting if I can even go there in the first place."

"Why?"

Jeong asked as she took a sip from her drink. Winter sighted as she looked at her and said

"It's my first time attending a party and I don't know what to do. Like I'm being honest here. I know nothing about how parties like these flow. I have seen it in movies but is that really true?"

Jeong shook her head as she raise a finger up.

"It's a so-so answer. Sometimes those we see is true and sometimes it's not. It actually depends on you. Don't worry I'll make sure nothing wild will happen. Soobin will be there too."