Chapter 22

.

.

.

.

"Achoo! Damn cold.."

You said as you walked to school.

The cold season was here meaning it's that time of the year where your weakness appears. Cold weather.

"I didn't pack thick clothes. Why did I forget that?"

You placed a hand on your head as you couldn't believe what you did.

You didn't even bother packing thick clothes for the cold seasons and now your starting to regret your decision.

"Damn it. Should I buy some clothes for me? Maybe a few pair of jacket and pants would be enough right?"

You though as you continued to walk further the street of seoul towards your school.

Jeong noticed you as she calls you out.

"Y/n!!"

You couldn't hear her as you were deep in your thoughts. You were thinking if Coffee was a better option than hot choco during this cold season.

Jeong pouted a little as she felt a little embarrassed that you didn't look back at her.

"I even shouted his name. Hmmm..."

She looked down and noticed her shoe lace was losse so she kneelt down and tied it up.

While tying her shoes she noticed the snow around her sorroundings and it gave her a perfect idea.

A small sinister smirk formed in her brain.

"Hehehehe~"

You were unconsciously walking straight to your school as you were still questioning what drink was better.

"Coffee is great especially now that's it's cold because I have to study and work at night so that's like a win win for me. Hot choco is very good considering how sweet it is and gives me energy to finish my task at night or day. So I'll choose-"

.

.

SMACK

.

.

You felt a cold hard ball hit your head as you groaned a little.

That hit snapped you back to reality as you instinctively looked back to see who hit you.

Your piercing glare saw a bright and energized Jeong smiling as she goes towards you.

"You finally looked at me."

"Jeong? You threw that?"

"Duh who else? I have been calling your name earlier but you weren't responding so I had to do it. Sorry~ hehehe~"

She giggled as you could only sight at her.

You two began to walk together towards the school as the two of you talked.

"So how's working with Jiheon?"

"Preety nice. She's very smart and fast to adapt. I think she's a prodigy in the making as a store manager."

Jeong chuckled hearing words.

"You serious?"

You nodded your head.

"Yeah I am. If you see her work and act, she looks like my boss. She easily attracts people around her with her smile. Plus she's pretty charismatic too."