Chapter 46

.

.

.

.

"Oppa~Look, a game stall. Maybe we can-"

"So-Hyun. We already lost plenty of games earlier besides, I can just buy those stuffed toys anyway."

The girl pouted her cheeks but Hyunjin didn't get affected at all.

He has been used to this kind of behavior from her since long ago and this was no different except for one thing.

"Oi, Oppa."

So Hyun pulled the jacket of Hyunjin forcing him to look at her in the eyes as the girl smirked seeing her own reflection on the two brown orbs of his.

"You know how I like to play it rough right~"

The man blushed as a sudden rush of memories flood him on their special date. That night was one of the nights he will never evee forget as he got a glimpse of a succubus living on earth.

"L-Listen So Hyun, maybe games is not for us you know? We can always go to the arcade anytime. I think what's important right now is us together. You know?"

Hyunjin gave a quick peck on the girls forehead who immediately giggled and blushed at the contact.

"Aweee, I guess you're right. So we heading to the concert hall now?"

So Hyun's eyes glowed excitement and burned with passion to Kpop. A small smile appeared on Hyunjin's face as seeing her girlfriend being a passionate fan just lightens his heart.

"Yup. You don't want to miss anybody right?"

"Of course not! There's is no way I would miss this for the world!"

The man chuckled at her girlfriend as they walked hand in hand to the direction of the concert hall.

The sky already turned dark with the visible moon and stars glowing ever so bright.

Hyunjin looked up and saw how it all looked perfect and he realized how it was fitting it to be painted.

The line to the concert hall was as usual, long with people comming in hot.

His eyes saw people with their lightsticks and merchandise of thier group. Some even went in and went all out with their merch.

He also saw Couples dancing and singing softly to the songs that was being blasted in the stage.

Different kind of stage lights were becoming the beacons of light for everyone as it lights up the whole venue.

Everyone could already feel the excitement and the enjoyment they would feel once they were allowed to enter the venue.

.

BZZT

.

Hyunjin's phone buzzed as he checked on it and saw that Jeong was calling her. So Hyun glanced at him as Hyunjin signaled her that he'll be taking the call for a second.

He stepped out of the line just a few a steps away from So Hyun away from the crowd.

"Hello Jeong?

"Someone is stabbing us in the back

His eyebrows furrowed for a few seconds as he tried to understand clearly of what he just heard.

"What do you mean by that Jeong?

"I mean what I just said. Someone is not our side and clearly taking photos without you or I knowing.