Chapter 51

.

.

.

.

"Hmm.. So far this concert is going better than expected."

Mr. Tui said as his group was around the concert hall observing the venue. The amount of people who attended the concert was something they didn't expect.

New groups that are coming out from small market companies are often hard to promote considering how tough the competition is when it comes to the Kpop industry.

But because of So Hyun's Idea, the poster brew up a storm on the internet which gain a lot of attention. People who didn't know about the group began to indulge in them and converting to instant fans.

With just mere posters posted online, each group for the said concert gain fans and they all capitalized on this momentum by performing their best in the said concert.

The alloted finance for Mr. Tui's group was less compared what they would earn.

Yoo Jung nudge So Hyun and said

"Looks like someone's getting promoted."

So Hyun chuckled lightly as this was her goal from the start. She hoped this was enough to put a good word from her.

But there was small doubt behind her mind. What if it wasn't enough to get her promoted? What if she's just stalling for time? She know nothing about Mr. Lim. Heck, he might even be 1 step ahead of her.

"I'm not sure that's enough Yoo Jung. But I hope..."

She exhaled hot air as Yoo Jung patted her back.

"Hey, Come on. Cheer up girl. I'm sure even if your not promoted, you're name will be spread around the department and you can use that to be promoted. See? It's a win-win situation."

Yoo Jung tried to cheer her up as she coulf only chuckle at her statement.

"Thanks Yoo Jung."

The girl sweetly smiled at her as So Hyun decided to look around the concert area. She walked around and saw the smiles some groups were showing as this warmed her heart.

"I wonder if.. This is what Ms. Jeong envision her company would look like.."

Her thoughts were in a constant jumble as she still has doubt all over her first project. Not only that, but the words Mr. Lim told her in that elevator still lingered to her mind.

"Will the company be switched to half? Or will there be a faction? Gosh darn it I don't know-"

"Well Mr. Tui, you sure did better than expected huh"

A very eerie sinister voice made So Hyun stop her tracks and thoughts as she look at her right and saw Mr. Lim talking with Mr. Tui and an unknown person.

She immediately hid herself but close enough to hear their conversation.

"What the hell? When did I end up here?"

Without her knowing, her legs and feet managed to get her to some VIP facility where only authorized personnels are allowed to enter.

The 3 persons were talking in the hallway of the room as So Hyun hid herself behind a corner of a wall.

"Mr. Lim, I suppose our deal is done by now. I expect those articles be handed to me in exchange for a portion of these small company's finance."

Lim laughed at his words as Mr. Tui sighed. He knows Lim wasn't gonna let him get his way.