Chapter 30

.

.

.

.

"Say Zack."

"What?"

"Do you usually give gifts to your girlfriend? Like all the time?"

Zack find your question amazing as he couldn't help himself chuckle and patted your shoulder.

"My dude, it's not the art of giving something to her but for the effort you give in it. It doesn't matter if the gift is expensive or not but how you're gonna deliver it. How your gonna make her heart go thump thump you know?"

He gave you a proud smile as you nodded your head.

Right now you were back at university as you wait for your next professor. You were kinda anxious about how giving Winter those flowers and chocolate earlier.

And who to better ask than Zack Lee? Your friend who has a girlfriend right?

"Ah, I see. Effort huh?"

A small smirk appeared on your face as a sudden surge of ideas ran ashore your running thoughts.

Different kinds of suprised filled your head and you imagined Winter smiling brightly at you.

"Say...you got a girlfriend huh?"

That sentace woke you up from your imagination as your eyes looked at the smirking face of Zack.

"What? No, I was just asking you know. For uhh.. Future reference.. You might not know right?"

You awkwardly laugh at him as he didn't believe your bluff. I mean who wouldn't?

Your eyes were flying all around the place while you were saying your reason.

"Dude just tell me. You have right?"

You sighted as you know he would forever ask you about it until he knows. Worse case scenario would be him stalking you just to find who's your girlfriend.

You didn't want to harm the career of Winter just because of a lie. So you had to come up with something.

"Alright... Here goes nothing."

You thought to yourself as you took in a deep breath.

Zack was full of anticipation and excitement that his eyes were practically glowing.

"Apparently my cousin is asking me tips on Dating life. Since he's a rookie he doesn't believe what he sees on the internet. He asked me for advice because of a joke I said before that I was a dating expert. As you can see? I'm a bluff kin- I mean I'm no dating expert. He's been bugging me since then, so here I am asking you. The REAL dating thug expert Zack Lee. "

"Clutch Baby Boii!!"

You mentally gave yourself a high five as Zack's enthusiasm died in an instant when you said your reason.

"Oh.. Is that so?"

"Yup. I mean why would I get a girlfriend? I'm too busy with my studies bro."

"Studies my ass. I just got a reason to work harder on my studies."

Zack nodded as he let go of your shoulder.

"Well I am a dating expert and also a thug-wait a I minute. Did you just call me a thug?"

"Oh look, Professor is here."

"Hey wait, don't you dodge-"

"Morning class! Turn your books to page 420 and read the topic of today's discussion as I write down the topics we'll tackle today."