Chapter 37

(A/N: So here it is. A very uhh unique chapter to say. And just to be clear, what I wrote here is the summarization of opinions I mostly see. I added my own opinon on this but eh. Read at your own risk Yohoho~)

.

.

.

"Hey, are the articles ready? We only have a few minutes left before the new year starts."

"Hold on, let me double check everything. We can't afford to have Mistakes on our article."

Loud and bussing people were constantly moving from left to right as everyone in the room felt anxious, nervous, excited and happy.

Two sides of the coins will finally have it's showdown.

Roh Jeong, The daughter of the CEO and the youngest aspirant for the CEO position she wishes to achieve. Her goal is simple yet difficult to accomplish by her alone. She wishes to change the perspective of media in the eyes of the many.

Daehyul Lim, The veteran who knows how the business flow and how it can be utilized properly to create revenue. He has been in the industry for a long time and created connections from other businesses to create more opportunities for the company.
Two different characters, two different ideal beliefs, one goal to achieve.

"Now this is what I call a rush hour"

Hyunjin chuckled seeing the chaotic scene happening in the press room as he drinks his hot coffee. His duty was done and it was all up to the people who they will choose to listen.

"Ah, Hyunjin Oppa. Happy new year~"

So Hyun greeted him from behind as He smiled and nodded his head at her.

"There's still a few hours though."

"Eh, It's just 2 hours anyway. Anyway, it seems like the press and media department sure are busy..."

So Hyun gave the people a glimpse and already knew they were chasing the time.

"Well it's the day everyone has been waiting for. Scandals, Dating reveals and more. This is dispatch for you."

"But Ms. Roh also has her project right?"

"Of course, It's almost done. The team is just checking for errors and such and they'll finally publish the same time the scandals gets posted."

So Hyun nodded her head as she looked at Hyunjin. He was composed and relaxed as if he had no worries about Jeong's project.

Of course So Hyun tried to calm herself down but anxiety crept lingering behind her head about Jeong's project.

She just have this feeling that her project was just too underwhelming and it was something fresh that people might not even give it a look.

Dispatch's reputation is already known to the public so executing a project like this would make viewers and workers scratch their head in confusion.

"You looked troubled. What's up?"

Hyunjin snapped the girl out from her thoughts. Hyunjin was giving her a side glance and he couldn't help feel that So Hyun was out of it.

"Huh? What? Huh?"

So Hyun asked making Hyunjin sigh and finishes his drink in one gulp. With one swift motion, he grabbed her hand and walked away surprising the girl as the two walked away from the building and into the parking lot.

"Snowing? good."

"What's good about it?"

"Let's seat over there."