Chapter 15

A/n: there's a note at the end that adress this book so yeah..

.

.

.

.

.

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

.

.

.

"Thirty four"

"Thirty five"

"Thirty six"

.

.

.

"Hundred seventeen"

"Hundred Eightee--"

"Damn it! I can't sleep!!"

Winter groaned silently as she stared at the ceiling of her room.

She has been trying to fall asleep since earlier but it was already 2 in the morning and she still can't fall asleep.

Her mind was filled with the events that transpired earlier.

She can't believe what you did but she's also confused on why you said those words.

"What is that idiot trying to do? I know he's honest but this time, this time....Arghhh!!"

Winter keeps turning from left and right trying her best to sleep but unfortunately, her body refuse to listen.

She decided to check her phone and browse on social media for a bit and bore her mind so that she can finally sleep but she immediately got flustured when she saw that you were online.

"Why is he still online? Who is he talking too?"

She was curious but she just ignored that thought.

"Maybe he's just talking to his fando--"

Winter suddenly stopped her thoughts mid way as she suddenly gripped her phone tightly.

She suddenly started to get annoyed as she closed her phone and laid back to her bed.

"Hah? Him? Having a fandom of women? Tsk yeah right. His honesty would scare people. Tsk..Whatever."

She closed her eyes as she yawned.

She know she was about to go sleep as she smiled.

The sun came up earlier than she expected but then again, she fell asleep late. Luckily for her, Karina was still asleep so she quietly snuck up to the kitchen.

She made a simple toasted bread with coffee. She did her daily routine before heading out of their place.

The sun was giving Winter a goodvibe as she couldn't help but smile.

"Ahhh today's gonna be a good day."

Winter smiled when she saw Jeong waiting for her at the gate.

She got a little confused as why she was waiting for you.

"Doesn't Jeong usually walk with Y/N? Oh well."

She shrugged her thoughts away as she went to her.

"Morning Min."

"Morning Jeong. Where's Y/N? Don't you two usually walk at school together?"