Chapter 56

.

.

.

.

"Are sure?"

Jeong gasped as she bit her lips in frustration. There was no way a photo would be leaked under her watch cause she knows.

She has kept Winter and your relationship under her wing as she made sure nothing will come out yet right now, Articles of Winter dating someone spreaded like wild fire.

"Positive. I don't know who did it but it seems someone is an imposter among our own."

Hyunjin said as So Hyun looked down dissapointed. She felt like she was at fault for not looking into who's Jeong was protecting and only focused on one opponent.

Jeong clenched her fist in frustration as the feeling of defeat and disappointment began to rise from her.

"Y/n....."

She slammed her hands on the table before sprinting away from Hyunjin's office. So Hyun was startled by her action as Hyunjin could only sigh.

"Is Ms. Roh gonna be okay?"

"This... Might be a turmoil for her. If words leak out that Jeong is hiding the relationship of Winter. She might be out of the company.."

Hyunjin massaged his forehead as the stress was slowly making their way to him.

.

.

.

.

"Min, Please come out and eat... You haven't ate anything since yesterday.."

Karina softly spoke as her voice cracked trying her best to make the younger one open the door to their room.

But she was greeted with silence once again. She knows Winter was broken, devastated even of the leaked photo.

Karina knows that their relationship is getting thinner by the thread as both parties has to have a conclusion to this.

"She's still isn't answering?"

Giselle asked as Karina just shook her head. Everyone was now worried for her as Winter was isolating herself from them.

But the inevitable happened. With a click sound, the door opened as the two stared and saw a weak Winter who gave them a small smile. Karina's heart shattered into pieces seeing the state of Winter as she immediately hugged the girl.

"Min.. I-I'm so sorry.."

Karina said as Winter could only look down. Sadness once again clouded her thoughts as she still couldn't process the words said to her.

.

.

FLASHBACK

.

.

"You guys sure have packed all what we need?"

Karina's leader instinct never fails you as a small smile appeared on your face. The trip has finally ended and you were able to spend it rather very well. If you exclude the incident that happened then overall it was okay.

You were able to write something for your project and you even managed to write 15 pages of drafts in your notebook even though the required pages were only 10.

"Well I think this short Vacation was an experience to say."

Giselle's word made all of you chuckle as there was no lie there. It was everyone's first time experiencing such dramatic scene that could be watched in dramas or movies. I mean if you were counting, that's one off your bucket list to experience in your life.