Chapter 38

.

.

.

.

With an epic clash of articles, it all comes to an end as 3 days has passed since the company has dropped two separate bombs that left every viewer in shock and in confusion.

It wasn't new that the people were in split decision but this time, they weren't split because of a couple, but rather the messages of the video Jeong created.

It gave them a full realization that being an Idol wasn't easy and it's a job where it wasn't all smile and rainbows.

Hardcore fans saw something they tried to ignore for a long time and seeing their idols break down and see a side they didn't knew existed shattered their view on them.

Some of them didn't like it or rather, their stubbornness to accept reality deluted their minds that their perfect image of their idols was destroyed.

That toxic mentality is what troubles and scare the idols as their minds think they are there for them when in reality, The idols are a slave to their company.

Well technically speaking, not all but some are forced to work overtime to the point their company's don't even think of them as a human anymore. Rather they see them as money making machines.

An Idol life wasn't easy right from the start. Daily challenges from physical to mental ranges from worse to life and death situation. You can't be seen with anybody or else the media will destroy your career even if it hasn't started yet.

But let's set aside the negatives and look at the positives.

Not all didn't like the project and some actually liked it.

It was an eye opener for them and a wakeup call for everyone, not just Kpop fans.

The message of if was to respect each other and treat each other with kindness and nothing was in between us.

Kpop idols are human too just like us, they do what we normally do. Eat, sleep, do number 1 or 2, look at memes, watch sports, cry and smile.

Nothing really separate us if we look at the big picture of things.

Because of that, Kpop fans started to think that Kpop Idols should be more free and just be themselves.

No more acting in character and just be themselves.

It might be a hard pill to swallow for everyone but if change is the only permanent thing, then who says nothing will change?

.

.

.

.

"Well as you all know, this year we published not one but two different things that will decided the next step for our company."

The stern cold deep voice of Mr. Roh filled the large room where everyone was gathered together.

Jeong was anxious as ever as she repeatedly tapped her foot on the floor. If you were to count how many taps she did then Goodluck. She inhaled and exhaled air as she calmed her nerves down but it seems they were on the edge this day.

Hyunjin was with her as his arm was crossed near his chest. His face remained stoic and calm but he was more nervous than Jeong.

His armpits were sweating bullets and his shirt was drenched in sweat. It was evident behind his shirt.

This was the starting point of the future and direction of the company so it was only natural for both parties to be nervous but Mr. Lim didn't show no nervousness.