Chapter 3

(Hey there. It's me yah boi. So how is everyone doing? I hope you're all doing okay so if not. It will be better soon.

Anyway enough about me, lets dive into the chapter now shall we? Hehehe~)

.

.

.

.

It was Wednesday now and Winter didn't show up to school for the last 2 days. She told you that they had some group activities to do and advertisement shoots. You understood her and just wished her the best of luck.

Right now you decided to study more on your subjects since the week was full of assessment and homeworks.

It was exhausting to say the least but again, you don't want to waste the opportunity given to you.

The other day, you got curious about hee group so you looked them up.

You were blessed to see how amazing they really are. And to top that off, they were also popular in Korea.

You saw that Winter was the 2nd youngest member before NingNing. Overall, you liked their music and them as well. You wanted to tease Winter by saying your bias is Karina.

You chuckled imagining her face as you took a bite from your burger. You were sitting on the same bench reading your algebra book as you read notes in advance.

You heard a russle on your side and saw a girl sit on the edge as she looked at you. You looked at her as you smiled at her and nodded your head.

"Hello."

You said as she blushed and began to look around confusing you. She gulped and said

"H.. Hello.. I'm Roh Jeong.. Umm.. Can I sit here?"

You can tell she's not really fluent in english. Then it hit you. You have heard that name before but you just can't put your finger where you heard it.

"Yes of course."

Your warm smile made her smile as well.

"Thank you

"Thank you."

"No problem, Oh I'm Y/n L/n by the way."

This made her eyes grew big as she said

"L/n?... Oh! Neighbor!"

Hearing her say that, You immediately got remembered something at the past. The head of the dorm mention her name before and she was suppose to claim the room infront of you.

You smiled and nodded at her and said

"That is true, I'm from room 207 I'm assuming you will have the room-"

"208 hehehe~"

She smiled warmly at you as you chuckled at her. You and her began to coverse as she talks about herself while you also introduced yourself to her.