Chapter 32

.

.

.

.

"And Cut! That's good."

Hyujin exclaimed as everyone in the set cheered as the final interview of the day was finally done.

"Great work Min."

"I should say the same for you Jeong."

Jeong and Winter shared a warm embrace as the shoot was finally done. Everyone rejoiced as they all felt a sense of relief and satisfaction after a long day.

Everyone's thought was filled of ways on how to relax. Some say the feeling of laying in bed after a long day is their heaven.

"It's done huh. That's just the second day of us working."

"Shit..."

You and Jiheon were tired but that exhausted feeling was replaced by joy. Seeing the people you loved and care about did bring some sense of relief and worth to joining.

You slumped down on a chair as you breath a warm air of relief, Jiheon sat next to you also sighing a breath of relief.

"Say Jiheon."

"Yeah?"

"Did you enjoy this day?"

Jiheon's smile tell the better story than you.

"No brainer. Though I'm exhausted now, I think the moment I spent with them earlier could easily make this day worth it. Hehehe~"

"Yeah I guess your right.."

Your eyes landed on her, Kim Minjeong, laughing, smiling so beautifully.

Unconsciously, you smiled at her. You wonder how such a beautiful and sweet human being be your girlfriend.

As if by telepathy, Winter's eyes landed on you. She saw how your sweet smile look so sincere and ever so loving.

Jeong went to talk with Jiheon as Jiheon stood up from her seat and walked towards her. Winter saw this as an opportunity to seat next to you as she gestured you hand signs.

"I'm sitting there."

Her hands showed the words she wants to say as you immediately understood what she meant.

"I don't own you money though?"

Winter made her way to you as she sneak past her members and Jeong's sight as she happily sat next to you.

"So...you liked my answer in the interview right? Right?"

Her eyes sparkled with excitement as you couldn't help but chuckle at her.

"Of course, you looked professional there."

"And preety too right?"

"Nope"

"Yah!"

She playfully smacked your shoulder as laughed whole heartedly at her. It was always fun when it comes to teasing to her and it looks like it won't change soon.

"Gosh Min, You weren't like this when were you know.. Dating."

You whispered the last part in order not to garner any ears as Winter giggled seeing you struggle to say the word. She found it rather cute to see you hiding the fact that you two are dating.

"Why? I was only holding back then."

"Abusive partner detected."

"Yah! I'm not miss My dog step on a bee. I'm Kim Minjeong."