Chapter 74 THE END

.

.

.

Your nerves were off the roof as the hours seems to have moved so fast just by sitting down. Your mind was in constant battle on what you should say or what actions you would do in that event. Particularly, all eyes will be on you. Media and the entire world will see what you will do. Maybe it's an overaction to think the world will be watching you but that's what your feeling. Your eyes watch as the sun was setting indicating that the night will sun arise and take over the sky. A warm hand tapped your shoulder as you turn your head to meet that person.

"Excited or worried?"

Jeong smiled as she asked you a question. Honestly speaking you were feeling both emotions right now. Your not sure if this will go the way you wanted it to be but your already at the edge of the journey. Beyond is  foggy place where the unknown stands and that's the place you have to reach over. Love is something worth fighting for, that's what your thought is right now and that should be still until this ends, until Winter embraces you back in your arms back.

"A little of both honestly. How about you? You sure this will work?"

Jeong waved her hand as the confidence she posses was something that can't be matched or recorded. She was very confident about her plan because she has beem planning this for such a long time. Countless of simulations using AI programs she made made her confident of her answer. But of course simulation differs from real life.

Behind her confident demeanor, was a doubtful and worried Roh Jeong Eui. Yes she was the mastermind of this plan but she also has to consider of her image. Right now, her father is fond of her but part of the company was siding on Lim's side. Considering that they could easily make paychecks by following Lim's orders and leadership, it has become a tough battle for Jeong as a whole.

She knows that this is her last chance to finally get rid of that annoying eyesore from her perspective and finally achieve her life long dream. A place where Media isn't going to drag people down but rather to show the people's love and support them. Enough was enough when it comes to ruining their lives just to earn money.

"Trust me Y/N, Everything's gonna be fine. Remember, your part here is important. The faith of the future of Kpop lies at your hands tonight."

Her sentence alone weight a thousand ton. As much as you deny it, what Jeong said was the truth. Tonight was the night you're gonna change the landscape of the industry of Kpop. It was a heavy duty considering all you want was to Love Winter without any restrictions and without any harm done. But the love you wrote created a mess.

A beautiful mess.

Despite the chaos it showed, it also illuminate the warmth and love of the story. No love story can ever be perfect because the world we live in is nothing more but flawed in some ways. The word perfect is perhaps an illusion to our own standards to things we admire the most. We think of it as something that no person can replicate even if that said person has Midas touch.

Kpop has become a tool of perfection where everything should be perfect in the eyes of people investing their time to seeing their idols. One flaw would be met with harsh criticism that sometimes sounded ridiculous because the play of comparison begins. We all know each person is unique in their own ways so why should we compare one's skill to someone else? Why can't they just be separated in their own great ways?

All this becomes a serious matter of discussion when it comes to your action tonight because the issue you're gonna face is similar to this one. In fact, you'll have to face this problem and explain it further.

Love for Winter comes in many asterisk from everyone involved with her but would that stop you from loving her?

No.