Chapter 52

.

.

.

.

"Come on, hurry it up. Geez aren't you a bit slow Yu Chun?"

The young Karina chuckled as seeing the Young Yu Chun gasp for air as his sweat was all over his shirt
"Time... Out.. Jimin...."

Fatigue was starting to kick in for Yun Chun. Even though he count himself as an energetic boy, Karina's energy was still unmatched.

"Come on, stand up Yu chun. Look at the view of the town!"

Karina dragged his hand over as Yu chun weakly followed the energetic girl. He was thankful that there was still a few energy left in him as he managed to stand and see the view of the city.

The setting sun kissed the sky as it painted orange giving life to the city below them. Yun Chun has never seen the city this beautiful.

"You found this Jimin?"

Karina enthusiastically nodded her head as Yu chun chuckled. This was gonna be a landmark for him which he can visit whenever he wants to unwind.

"Amazing right?"

"It is. Actually.."

Yu Chun stared at Karina as this made her blush shyly. She placed her hands behind her back.

"I didn't know you can find such places like this considering you're a bit dumb."

That stunned Karina as she immediately gritted her teeth. She clenched her fist at him and dashed towards him.

"You idio-"

"But the pretties view is still you though."

Karina widen her eyes as she stopped midway as Yu Chun brightly smiled at her. His words struck the young Karina as this made her blush.

Her young heart raced like it had never before. She only felt this kind when she's excited or to happy. Maybe a few occasions when shes scared but unlike being scared.

This feeling was more warmer and lighter to her body. It excites her and at the same time.

"Y-Yah what are you saying?"

"I'm saying you're preety. Preety Jimin, sound funnny."

Yu Chun chuckled at his own words but this only made Karina a blushing mess. She began to feel embarrassed at him as the young Yu Chun teased Karina nonstop by calling her,

Preety.

.

.

.

.

"Darn it. Why are you still taller than me!"

Karina pouted as Yu Chun laughed whole heartedly at her.

"Well don't worry about it. We're still in Highschool anyway. You could probably still grow like a half inch every 2 years."

Karina slapped his shoulder making the guy wince in pain.

"Ah, why did you have to that."

"Cause you're being a jerk. Tsk.."

Karina crossed her arm at her chest as Yu Chun chuckled at her.

"Sorry about that then. Anyway, aren't your summer vacation quite early? I barely have a few days left for my finals."

Karina shrugged her shoulders as she stuck out her tounge at him.